Pucks

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Toxick said:
No Capitals fans?

'sides me?

Sorry. I was in Baltimore when this thread started...

C - A - P - S! CAPS CAPS CAPS!!!

And LordStanley, the Flyers do suck, but I still love you. :huggy:

BTW - How's the grill?

LordStanley

I know nothing
nachomama said:
Sorry. I was in Baltimore when this thread started...

C - A - P - S! CAPS CAPS CAPS!!!

And LordStanley, the Flyers do suck, but I still love you. :huggy:

BTW - How's the grill?

the teef look good. I have to go back and have them ground down in the back. they are a little too thick, and I cant close my jaw completely. The doc wanted to wait a week to let the teeth and gums settle before grinding down more of the crown.

but I used my New Face shield last week :lmao: Got to take care of my investment now

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
LordStanley said:
the teef look good. I have to go back and have them ground down in the back. they are a little too thick, and I cant close my jaw completely. The doc wanted to wait a week to let the teeth and gums settle before grinding down more of the crown.

but I used my New Face shield last week :lmao: Got to take care of my investment now

Good for you! I was wondering if you were going to be a puckhead and go out there without protection...:biggrin:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Kerad said:
Bless you. You're excused. Just wondering...did you sneeze or fart when you said "Go Buffalo Donald Trump Hairpieces." ?
aw :huggy: I am sorry you are upset they are one of the best teams in the league. It's ok.

Kerad

mv_princess said:
aw :huggy: I am sorry you are upset they are one of the best teams in the league. It's ok.

Yeah, they certainly are one of the better teams this year, so far. Still...what were they thinking?!?!?!

Attachments

• Buffalo Toupees.jpg
    Buffalo Toupees.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 41

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Kerad said:
Yeah, they certainly are one of the better teams this year, so far. Still...what were they thinking?!?!?!
I don't know. I almost died when I saw their gay uniforms. The whole city freaked out up there, maybe next year they will go back..

I mean I understand that is their old uniforms, but eeww

Kerad

Just some updated info for ya...free of charge.

Season series thus far: Penguins 7, Flyers 0

:smile:

Kerad

Penguins are still beating' everybody's face, figuratively and literally.
I offer the following statistic, free of charge.

11-0-2 in their last 13 games.

This is your lesson of the day. As you were.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Kerad said:
Just some updated info for ya...free of charge.

Season series thus far: Penguins 7, Flyers 0

as well as it should be.... If a team cant beat the flyers this season, then they dont deserve to be on the ice.

The Flyers havent won that many games. Pretty much everyone in the NHL is going to sweep them.

Kerad

LordStanley said:
as well as it should be.... If a team cant beat the flyers this season, then they dont deserve to be on the ice.

The Flyers havent won that many games. Pretty much everyone in the NHL is going to sweep them.

While the Flyers have had a horrendous season, they had been playing better leading up to that game, mostly due to the return of some injured players.

In light of how the Flyers have dominated Pittsburgh over the past few seasons (espcially in Philly), I am certainly enjoying the recent reversal of fortunes. It wouldn't matter if the Flyers had gone winless all season...beating Phliiy is just a bit more enjoyable than beating everybody else. :smile:

LordStanley

I know nothing
Kerad said:
While the Flyers have had a horrendous season, they had been playing better leading up to that game, mostly due to the return of some injured players.

In light of how the Flyers have dominated Pittsburgh over the past few seasons (espcially in Philly), I am certainly enjoying the recent reversal of fortunes. It wouldn't matter if the Flyers had gone winless all season...beating Phliiy is just a bit more enjoyable than beating everybody else. :smile:

Im still scratching my head... How can you loose every game against the Devils and Pittsburg, but smash the RedWings 6-1 with a rookie goalie?

Kerad

LordStanley said:
Im still scratching my head... How can you loose every game against the Devils and Pittsburg, but smash the RedWings 6-1 with a rookie goalie?

The Flyers certainly are capable of putting it all together on any given night...it's not like they are completely devoid of talent and experience. It may have just been a combination of the Flyers playing like they're capable of, and the Red Wings having a flat night.

I fully expect the Flyers to play the last game of the Penguins series as if it were game 7 of the Finals. Nobody wants to be swept within the division.

Kerad

Nashville has won the Forsberg sweepstakes...he's officially a Predator. Flyers get winger Scottie Upshaw, d-man Ryan Parent, a first and a third round pick.

The Flyers are officially in full-on rebuilding mode.

It's nice to see the Rangers or Red Wings didn't get him. :yay: