• Malkin goal 1.jpg
    Malkin goal 1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Kerad

Sunday, 12:30 pm, NBC...

Flyers
@ Penguins

Will the Mighty Mighty Pittsburgh Penguins sweep the Filthydelphia Flyers for the first time...ever????

We shall see. Smart bets are: "Hell yes!!! :cheers:"

LordStanley

I know nothing
Kerad said:
Sunday, 12:30 pm, NBC...

Flyers
@ Penguins

Will the Mighty Mighty Pittsburgh Penguins sweep the Filthydelphia Flyers for the first time...ever????

We shall see. Smart bets are: "Hell yes!!! :cheers:"

Its not going to be easy...... philly has a new goalie, and they have been playing pretty good hockey. They put 57 shots on tim thomas last game.
Fluery has his work cut out for him, as does the rest of the Pens.

My guess is 4-3 philly in OT (with Biron in net)

baseballmom

I have to say ever sine they did that lock out I don't pay much attention to hockey.. :coffee: MY son used to play street hockey. Since Maryland is my hometown the Capitals are my favorite team..:yay:

Kerad

LordStanley said:
Its not going to be easy...... philly has a new goalie, and they have been playing pretty good hockey. They put 57 shots on tim thomas last game.
Fluery has his work cut out for him, as does the rest of the Pens.

My guess is 4-3 philly in OT (with Biron in net)

Oh no...I don't expect it to be easy at all. I fully expect the Flyers to come out and play this like it's game 7 of the Finals. With nothing to play for except pride and playing the spoiler role, they have nothing to hold back for. I expect them to be very tough. Plus, the Penguins are still trying to find the right line chemistry with their new players.

I'm very happy to have Roberts and Larauque on the team, now. They've long needed to bulk up a bit...that's no longer a problem. :smile:

It'll be a fun game. :yay:

Kerad

Oh...not sure if you know this, but NBCsports.com has a live pregame feed that started at noon.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Ok so I was wrong about the outcome, but right about the score. The flyers looked great. But the Pens were better in the shoot out.

Chalk up another sweep of the flyers :banghead:

Kerad

LordStanley said:
Ok so I was wrong about the outcome, but right about the score. The flyers looked great. But the Pens were better in the shoot out.

Chalk up another sweep of the flyers :banghead:

The Flyers played an excellent game. The Penguins came out flat, but finally woke up in the 2nd. Gary Roberts carried the team on his back for most of the game. Not bad for a new guy. :lmao: