Pumpkin Spice Cookies

mainman

Set Trippin
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz lady
You DO know tomorrow is my normal CWS day, dontcha? :bubble: Irregardless, I'll be in anyway to finish the training, and to bring you and MM a pumpkin gob. :yay:

:thewave: :huggy:

:whistle:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
First batch...

of pumpkin gobs is in the oven. :banana:

God, the house smells great. I was burning a creme brulee scented candle too and the mingled aromas smell so wonderful. :yay:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
So far, so good. :yay: The last batch of cookies are in the oven and I've made the filling. The parts are yummy :whistle: so I can't wait to taste the finished product.

I assume these need to be refrigerated after assembly since there's cream cheese in the filling. :confused:

CMC122

Go Braves!
jazz lady said:
So far, so good. :yay: The last batch of cookies are in the oven and I've made the filling. The parts are yummy :whistle: so I can't wait to taste the finished product.

I assume these need to be refrigerated after assembly since there's cream cheese in the filling. :confused:
Keep them cold:yay:

I wish I had smellernet:sigh:

CMC122 said:
You are so mean:frown:
Whaaaat...:shrug: I'l give you the blow by blow... I'll describe in explicit detail every mouthful, the licking of the creamy filling as it escapes the boundaries of the surrounding cakes... I'll titilate your senses as I relive the spices and other ingredients that made it a dessert fit for consumption. :shrug:

CMC122

Go Braves!
kwillia said:
Whaaaat...:shrug: I'l give you the blow by blow... I'll describe in explicit detail every mouthful, the licking of the creamy filling as it escapes the boundaries of the surrounding cakes... I'll titilate your senses as I relive the spices and other ingredients that made it a dessert fit for consumption. :shrug:
:lalala:

Pete

Repete
RoseRed said:
The first time I made this, R told me to toss my old recipe and keep this one forever. :lol:
What kind of pie was that you made Thanksgiving 03? It escapes me :confused:

:biggrin: