Pumpkin Spice Cookies

Pete

Repete
jazz lady said:
Oops...thanks for the reminder. :huggy:

I don't give cookies to people who use bad grammar OR do Neil Diamond impressions. :dance:
neil-grand.jpg
Gimme That cookie YEAAAAAAA!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
CMC122 said:
That's it, I'm gonna make them tomorrow!

:yay: They were pretty simple to make - once I had all the ingredients. I had to make an emergency run to Food Lion for flour. :dork: BTW - FL has Pillsbury Flour for $1 for a 5-lb. bag with your Bonus Card. :yay:

I used a cookie scoop to make sure they were evenly sized. The batter is very sticky, so I kept rinsing the scoop in hot water and cleaning it often. I cooked them for exactly 10 minutes at 350 degrees as the recipe called for and it was perfect. The recipe called for two cups (16 oz.) of pumpkin but I just used a 15 oz. can. DON'T use pie filling - use the 100% pumpkin puree from Libby's.

Great recipe! :clap:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pete said:
I can make my own, I have the skills :neener:

I'm eating one right noooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww...

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....soft flaky pumpkin cookies...smooth and luscious cream cheese filling oozing out the sides...ummmmmmmmmmmm...

:dance:

Pete

Repete
jazz lady said:
I'm eating one right noooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww...

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....soft flaky pumpkin cookies...smooth and luscious cream cheese filling oozing out the sides...ummmmmmmmmmmm...

A white viscous fluid oozing out of it? you must be having your "dream" again. :roflmao: He gazed deeply into Jazz's eyes, you are the only grammar coach I will ever have.........

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pete said:
A white viscous fluid oozing out of it? you must be having your "dream" again. :roflmao: He gazed deeply into Jazz's eyes, you are the only grammar coach I will ever have.........

:nojammies:

lkt

curly-locks
pumpkin Butter

INGREDIENTS:

* 1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin puree
* 3/4 cup apple juice
* 2 teaspoons ground ginger
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
* 1 1/2 cups white sugar
* 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
* 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg

DIRECTIONS:

1. Combine pumpkin, apple juice, spices, and sugar in a large saucepan; stir well. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer for 30 minutes or until thickened. Stir frequently.
2. Spoon hot pumpkin mixture into hot jars, filling to within 1/4 inch from top. Remove air bubbles; wipe jar rims. Cover at once with metal lids, and screw on bands.
3. Process in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes.

** Food Lion has the pumpkin puree- its right night to the cake decorating supplies.. hmmm strange place to stock it I think**

Okay... I bought a pint of milk at Wawa's this morning... I'm just waiting on the punkin gobs to go with it...:tap:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Delish...:yum: the recipe is definately a keeper... I just finished 'em off and the pint of milk...:urp:

:yay: I'm glad you enjoyed them. The recipe is definitely good. They'll be in the 'fridge if you or anyone else wants one...or two. :wink:

jazz lady said:
:yay: I'm glad you enjoyed them. The recipe is definitely good. They'll be in the 'fridge if you or anyone else wants one...or two. :wink:
I will definately be down to get a couple for our Mainman... :dance:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
jazz lady said:
:yum: Can I have one, please? They sound positively delicious. :yum:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
kwillia said:
I will definately be down to get a couple for our Mainman and our most favorite BadGirl on the entire planet... :dance:
Oh, Kwillia....you are soooooo good to me. :huggy:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
BadGirl said:
:yum: Can I have one, please? They sound positively delicious. :yum:
Sure thing. You can have two if you want. If I do say myself, they came out great. Come and get 'em. :dance:

jazz lady said:
Sure thing. You can have two if you want. If I do say myself, they came out great. Come and get 'em. :dance:
I had better run back down the stairs now before your grubby fingered co-workers hit it again.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
I had better run back down the stairs now before your grubby fingered co-workers hit it again.

:yay: You'd best run back UP the stairs with them too. :lmao: Just make sure you check to see they haven't been licked first. :wink: