"Put your guns down, this is NOT Iraq" he says.

Retread

Qpid said:
dude this commander wasn't in charge of the snipers :lol: your reaching.
No, but you are saying is that everyone should lay down their arms and hold hands, kiss and make up and sing kumbaya. Get real.

Qpid

Retread said:
No, but you are saying is that everyone should lay down their arms and hold hands, kiss and make up and sing kumbaya. Get real.

No I didnt. :lol: I just said thumbs up for the general. This is not a war but a humanitarian operation that should LOOK like one!!!

Retread

Qpid said:
No I didnt. :lol: I just said thumbs up for the general. This is not a war but a humanitarian operation that should LOOK like one!!!
Then the thugs need to stop carjacking, robbing, and looting stupid crap like TVs and VCR. Diapers, foord, water, med's is understandable.

Qpid

Retread said:
Then the thugs need to stop carjacking, robbing, and looting stupid crap like TVs and VCR. Diapers, foord, water, med's is understandable.

Dude...calm down. Im only focusing on what the general said.

Its common sense that the USA doesn't treat their own like they do other countries.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Qpid said:
Dude...calm down. Im only focusing on what the general said.

Its common sense that the USA doesn't treat their own like they do other countries.
You seem to be under the impression that when the young people serving our country go overseas they turn into thugs, murders and rapists. Is this because a large portion of the Army is black?