Question about the va-jay jay

N

nitwhit3286

I just went to the gyno not even two weeks ago. Dr. said everything was fabulous. However.. the past week.. I have been spotting.. having a kinda sorta period. Its really light though.. and I just had my period the beginning of this month. I've been on birth control for the past going on three years. What is wrong with me? does diet have anything to do with it? If so then I have answere my own question.

sunflower

Loving My Life...
Did you get a pap? If so it could be from that. Even though you should have p spotted already if you were going to.. I'd give your dr. a call

N

nitwhit3286

Did you get a pap? If so it could be from that. Even though you should have p spotted already if you were going to.. I'd give your dr. a call

yeah I think I am going to do that tomorrow. :)

M

Mousebaby

Could be stress. That can throw you off. But you seriously might consider a pregnancy test to be on the safe side. :baby:

N

nitwhit3286

Could be stress. That can throw you off. But you seriously might consider a pregnancy test to be on the safe side. :baby:

I am having a period.....I'm pretty sure that means I'm not pregnant when I have one.

M

Mousebaby

I am having a period.....I'm pretty sure that means I'm not pregnant when I have one.

Nope, not necessarily, because you are taking the pill it programs your body to have a period every month. You seriously need to take a test. I have known many people who have gotten pregnant on the pill and continued to have their periods. Get tested!

N

nitwhit3286

Nope, not necessarily, because you are taking the pill it programs your body to have a period every month. You seriously need to take a test. I have known many people who have gotten pregnant on the pill and continued to have their periods. Get tested!

oh man now i am going to have to go on maury... :(

Pete

Repete
You should PM Toppic, one would reason someone who spends so much time trying to crawl into va jay jay must have studied up on them.