Question about the va-jay jay

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
I just went to the gyno not even two weeks ago. Dr. said everything was fabulous. However.. the past week.. I have been spotting.. having a kinda sorta period. Its really light though.. and I just had my period the beginning of this month. I've been on birth control for the past going on three years. What is wrong with me? does diet have anything to do with it? If so then I have answere my own question.

Dr Gumbo say's.....Hold this :banana: in your mouth until the swelling goes down.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I would love to know why skeezy women come on a public forum to talk about their #### instead of calling their doctor. :rolleyes:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
I would love to know why skeezy women come on a public forum to talk about their #### instead of calling their doctor. :rolleyes:

Because they are afraid to hear the real diagnosis of their VD and we here all know so much more than any Dr.

Also for attention. It IS NitTwit after all :bigwhoop:

MsErica

I just went to the gyno not even two weeks ago. Dr. said everything was fabulous. However.. the past week.. I have been spotting.. having a kinda sorta period. Its really light though.. and I just had my period the beginning of this month. I've been on birth control for the past going on three years. What is wrong with me? does diet have anything to do with it? If so then I have answere my own question.

Juggy wreaked havoc on your insides, it's going to take time to recover :huggy:

onebdzee

off the shelf

*putting on dr. coat*

Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding-Topic Overview

btw, I got pregnant with 2 of mine while on birth control pills....might want go to the store and get an EPT and check before you call your dr.

morningbell

hmmmmmm

are you fat? do you have thick black facial hair? see polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

Some folks are worried and want to be reassured and don't have anyone to confide in, some folks can't afford a doctor, and some folks have a fear of a doctor as much as others fear dentists. :shrug:

However, my question would be, why would you call her skeezy? I don't know anybody who is perfect and hasn't made mistakes in their personal lifes.

Nit, I tend to spot when under stress, or even when working out regular. I also can miss regular cycles when increasing a work out. Also any changes in medication can screw with your cycle as well.
From: Bleeding Between Periods spotting metrorrhagia causes treatments
Although the cause of irregular bleeding can vary according to individual health situations, some of the more common causes include:

Abortion
Hormonal fluctuations
Beginning or stopping oral contraceptives or estrogens
Low thyroid levels
Stress
IUDs occasionally cause slight spotting
Injury to the vagina from insertion of objects, from malignant cancers, or from vaginal infections
Certain drugs such as anticoagulants
Vaginal dryness
GYN procedures such as CONE biopsy or cervical cauterization

Last edited:
N

nitwhit3286

Some folks are worried and want to be reassured and don't have anyone to confide in, some folks can't afford a doctor, and some folks have a fear of a doctor as much as others fear dentists. :shrug:

However, my question would be, why would you call her skeezy? I don't know anybody who is perfect and hasn't made mistakes in their personal lifes.

Nit, I tend to spot when under stress, or even when working out regular. I also can miss regular cycles when increasing a work out. Also any changes in medication can screw with your cycle as well.
From: Bleeding Between Periods spotting metrorrhagia causes treatments
Although the cause of irregular bleeding can vary according to individual health situations, some of the more common causes include:

Abortion
Hormonal fluctuations
Beginning or stopping oral contraceptives or estrogens
Low thyroid levels
Stress
IUDs occasionally cause slight spotting
Injury to the vagina from insertion of objects, from malignant cancers, or from vaginal infections
Certain drugs such as anticoagulants
Vaginal dryness
GYN procedures such as CONE biopsy or cervical cauterization

thank you mig! and yes I have been under high levels or stress. that would explain a lot and vrai.. go scku on a *%&&@ *&#$ or something.