Question about the va-jay jay

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
thank you mig! and yes I have been under high levels or stress. that would explain a lot and vrai.. go scku on a *%&&@ *&#$ or something.

Nice. So you aren't skeezy for posting your affair with Juggy here for all to read? okie dokie.

N

nitwhit3286

Nice. So you aren't skeezy for posting your affair with Juggy here for all to read? okie dokie.

been there done that before now.. and its been over for months now thanks. I have an actual life back home now. I know it hurts you to know I am doing something besides the forums.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
However, my question would be, why would you call her skeezy?

Because it's skeezy to talk about your #### with strangers on the internet, sharing intimate details of your menstrual cycle with any guy who wants to read about it. If she really had a question and wanted advice, she would probably have asked a friend or posted in a personal forum where not just every scary person with an internet connection could read about her vaginal saga.

If she wouldn't stand on a street corner and poll passersby, then she shouldn't post it on an open forum. Because that is frankly what it amounts to.

Geek

Just to let you know I had my period the entire 9 months I was pregrant (it can happen)

I knew a lady that had two uteruses. Or is it uterui? By the time she had found out, she had miscarried so many babies.(older lady)

Geek

Because it's skeezy to talk about your #### with strangers on the internet, sharing intimate details of your menstrual cycle with any guy who wants to read about it. If she really had a question and wanted advice, she would probably have asked a friend or posted in a personal forum where not just every scary person with an internet connection could read about her vaginal saga.

If she wouldn't stand on a street corner and poll passersby, then she shouldn't post it on an open forum. Because that is frankly what it amounts to.

:lmao: Is that like a new gaming system?