R Favors 4 The Ex Wrong

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
My ex has asked me to do some electrical work on her house as a favor. I did a few things for her when she first bought the place but soon I had a bigger honey do list then when I was married. I told here enough was enough and she would either have to hire a handy man or start dateing someone with skills. So she did both. 8 months later she is asking me for another favor. What to do? What to do? :confused:

Dougstermd said:
My ex has asked me to do some electrical work on her house as a favor. I did a few things for her when she first bought the place but soon I had a bigger honey do list then when I was married. I told here enough was enough and she would either have to hire a handy man or start dateing someone with skills. So she did both. 8 months later she is asking me for another favor. What to do? What to do? :confused:
What is she asking for this time?

morganj614

Dougstermd said:

Tell her enough is enough and to hire someone. She can ask "JD". Tell her that you are very busy and it's time she starts to figure it out for herself. :shrug:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Dougstermd said:
What to do? What to do? :confused:
I don't see the big deal if it's here & there; not everyday. There's nothing wrong with still being able to remain civil with each other and continue a friendship. However, just don't let her take advantage of your kindness. Insist she give up some butt for your troubles. :shrug: :lol:

daydreamer

Chasey_Lane said:
I don't see the big deal if it's here & there; not everyday. There's nothing wrong with still being able to remain civil with each other and continue a friendship. However, just don't let her take advantage of your kindness. Insist she give up some butt for your troubles. :shrug: :lol:
Does this count for me also? :confused:

J/K. :love:

rack'm

Jaded
morganj614 said:
Tell her enough is enough and to hire someone. :shrug:

:yeahthat: Helping out in a pinch is one thing but her asking often and even after you told her to hire someone she is coming back..........wrong answer! :boo:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
If you can do it, and have time, then do it. A little good will should come back to you in the long run.

Are you divorced or separated?

morganj614

Oz said:
If you can do it, and have time, then do it. A little good will should come back to you in the long run.
Are you divorced or separated?

She has a BF. When do you say enough is enough? My ex helped me out for about 10 months and then enough was enough.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
morganj614 said:
Tell her enough is enough and to hire someone. She can ask "JD". Tell her that you are very busy and it's time she starts to figure it out for herself. :shrug:
I told her to ask "JD" she said he doesn't do electrical work. I bet he has friends that do. Also my son told me they were not hanging out any more.

morganj614

Dougstermd said:
I told her to ask "JD" she said he doesn't do electrical work. I bet he has friends that do. Also my son told me they were not hanging out any more.

O I C...I know I am being a biatch but because JD isn't around now it's back to you? Maybe help her this one time and tell her that's going to be it. :shrug:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Chasey_Lane said:
trading favors for booty was fun at first but is too confusing now. I am considering just asking for a cash back rebate on child support.

mainman

Set Trippin
Dougstermd said:
trading favors for booty was fun at first but is too confusing now. I am considering just asking for a cash back rebate on child support.
So you want to take money away from your kid/kids? :confused:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
morganj614 said:
O I C...I know I am being a biatch but because JD isn't around now it's back to you? Maybe help her this one time and tell her that's going to be it. :shrug:
yep you got it. she doesn't know i know so i am being a little vindictive and that is probally wrong.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I did favors for my ex. I tag and titles his car, paid for his insurance etc. All to help him get on his feet. 1.5 years later he can no longer drive (I had to take the tags since he never paid me to title it, got a Dui which jeopardized my insurance rates) and never received any child support. Now my weekends with me have to drive an hour total to pick up my kids so he will at least spend time with them. Pure and simple if you allow yourself to be taken advantage of by someone who did not want you anyway then your the fool.

mainman

Set Trippin
Dougstermd said:
trust me my children will never go without. cash is just abetter currency than booty at this point in my life.
Maybe it's just me, but the way you worded it sounded odd...(to me)..JMO