R Favors 4 The Ex Wrong

rack'm

Jaded
Tigerlily said:
I did favors for my ex. I tag and titles his car, paid for his insurance etc. All to help him get on his feet. 1.5 years later he can no longer drive (I had to take the tags since he never paid me to title it, got a Dui which jeopardized my insurance rates) and never received any child support. Now my weekends with me have to drive an hour total to pick up my kids so he will at least spend time with them. Pure and simple if you allow yourself to be taken advantage of by someone who did not want you anyway then your the fool.

For Kyle.....

No good deed goes unpunished. :huggy:

morganj614

I know you and I know the kids won't go without. If you tell her this is it and no more then you've helped but you've also stated no more. She does need to learn these things and I KNOW she's not helpless.

P.S. I have forgiven you guys for trying to fix me up with old dude :yay::lmao:
no, not the toothless one

rack'm

Jaded
Dougstermd said:
trading favors for booty was fun at first but is too confusing now.

Isn’t it great when you see what a whore your wife always was it was just disguised as marriage before. :lmao:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
morganj614 said:
I know you and I know the kids won't go without. If you tell her this is it and no more then you've helped but you've also stated no more. She does need to learn these things and I KNOW she's not helpless.

P.S. I have forgiven you guys for trying to fix me up with old dude :yay::lmao:
no, not the toothless one
I have toothless friends also :lmao:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Tigerlily said:
I did favors for my ex. I tag and titles his car, paid for his insurance etc. All to help him get on his feet. 1.5 years later he can no longer drive (I had to take the tags since he never paid me to title it, got a Dui which jeopardized my insurance rates) and never received any child support. Now my weekends with me have to drive an hour total to pick up my kids so he will at least spend time with them. Pure and simple if you allow yourself to be taken advantage of by someone who did not want you anyway then your the fool.

Were we married to the same guy?

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
rack'm said:
Isn’t it great when you see what a whore your wife always was it was just disguised as marriage before. :lmao:
yeah I thought it was very funny. b/c she acts like little miss can't be wrong :angel: :lmao:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
pixiegirl said:
Were we married to the same guy?

If not I am sure they were probably related :lmao:

I must ad in all fairness he loves his kids and does his best with them. He just doesn't get the other responsibilities life entails.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
thanks for all of the advice. I feel better knowing that a lot of other people have had similar experiences.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Dougstermd said:
thanks for all of the advice. I feel better knowing that a lot of other people have had similar experiences.
Is this the tread you were talking about starting yesterday?

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
If it doesn't cause any problems with any current relationships you have, then offer to "teach her" how to do it, so she doesn't have to call you in the future.

And if you have kids, they will appreciate that mom and dad remain friends.

If you're in a relationship with another woman, though, I wouldn't recommend making a habit of it.

Qurious

Im On 1.
Dougstermd said:
My ex has asked me to do some electrical work on her house as a favor. I did a few things for her when she first bought the place but soon I had a bigger honey do list then when I was married. I told here enough was enough and she would either have to hire a handy man or start dateing someone with skills. So she did both. 8 months later she is asking me for another favor. What to do? What to do? :confused:

if you dont have kids with her, then i would say what I mean and mean what I say.

FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT!!