R Favors 4 The Ex Wrong

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Qurious said:
if you dont have kids with her, then i would say what I mean and mean what I say.

FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT!!

I think that if it is something to do with the kids it is perfectly ok to help out. If it is to help plant flowers or something else not related to the kids I would tell her to find someone else.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Tigerlily said:
If it is to help plant flowers or something else not related to the kids I would tell her to find someone else.
Are you going to let him help her?

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
DoWhat said:
You are not capable of making your own decisions?
I had pretty well already made my decision on this matter. I always thought doing favors for my Ex was a little weird but I now know that lots of people do similar things.

dustin

UAIOE
Dude, if it feels weird to help out then stop doing it. That would be your brain talking to you. Don't pull a Homer Simpson and tell it to shut up.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Dougstermd said:
I always thought doing favors for my Ex was a little weird but I now know that lots of people do similar things.
Then they're weird too. My ex and I made the break. He didn't even help me move into my new apartment - I had some friends do that.

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
Dougstermd said:
I had pretty well already made my decision on this matter. I always thought doing favors for my Ex was a little weird but I now know that lots of people do similar things.
Yup! The Exes control them quite well.:lol:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
vraiblonde said:
Then they're weird too. My ex and I made the break. He didn't even help me move into my new apartment - I had some friends do that.
When my ex and I split he moved me into my new place I suppose for the kids sake. After that all pick up and drop off have been done at the door. I have no desire to have any more contact than the quick hello, goodbye and how did the weekend go. He asked me to do his taxes last year and I told him my days of doing things for him were done and to have a nice time at the tax office.

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
Dougstermd said:

Gee Dougstermd, sounds to me like your ex might still be emotionally attached to you. :love:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Dougstermd said:
My ex has asked me to do some electrical work on her house as a favor. I did a few things for her when she first bought the place but soon I had a bigger honey do list then when I was married. I told here enough was enough and she would either have to hire a handy man or start dateing someone with skills. So she did both. 8 months later she is asking me for another favor. What to do? What to do? :confused:

Tell her that you can't afford the letters to spell out "are" and "for", so you need to spend your spare time delivering pizza.

quietcool2006

What???????????????

Dougstermd said:
My ex has asked me to do some electrical work on her house as a favor. I did a few things for her when she first bought the place but soon I had a bigger honey do list then when I was married. I told here enough was enough and she would either have to hire a handy man or start dateing someone with skills. So she did both. 8 months later she is asking me for another favor. What to do? What to do? :confused:
Would u do volunteer work at a job that u no longer have,whether u quit or got fired???????????? GET REAL,MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!