R.i.p.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Chasey, that was so sweet. :huggy: You are lucky that you had the opportunity to get to know your great grandmom. Not many folks do. Mine passed away when I was about 16, and I have so many great memories of her and spending time at her house playing the piano, playing with her cat, etc. Simple things to some, but wonderful, priceless memories to me. And I'm sure yours are to you as well. :huggy:

PrepH4U

Chasey_Lane said:
My Great-Grandmother passed away Sunday evening. She had just celebrated her 90th birthday the week before. My thoughts go to her in her new beginning. Goodnite, Gram... :flowers:
My thoughts are with you hon :huggy:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Chasey_Lane said:
My Great-Grandmother passed away Sunday evening. She had just celebrated her 90th birthday the week before. My thoughts go to her in her new beginning. Goodnite, Gram... :flowers:

WTF? You don't tell me these things? :shrug:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Chasey_Lane said:
May I wish her a good night too. If she is like my grandmother, they are probably greeting each other as I write this. "this day you shall be with me in paradise". No waiting, no lines, just the open arms of Jesus waiting for us.

Sounds like you are comforted by the Lord and nothing else is needed, but if there is, I am here as a brother.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
2ndAmendment said:
May I wish her a good night too. If she is like my grandmother, they are probably greeting each other as I write this. "this day you shall be with me in paradise". No waiting, no lines, just the open arms of Jesus waiting for us.

Sounds like you are comforted by the Lord and nothing else is needed, but if there is, I am here as a brother.
Awww! Thanks, 2A - that was very kind.

Thanks to everyone else, also. :huggy:

B

baswm

:huggy: Sorry for your loss as well Chasey. You will always have your memories. She closed her eyes here and immediately opened her eyes on the other side in her new body with someone telling her good morning to eternity.