Racism - Alive & Well in Calvert

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
If I may ...

This has been a Race War for 50 years ... time for Whitey to wake up. It was NEVER about "equality". IT has always been about REVERSING the roles ....
“White supremacist” has long been the preferred Jewish epithet to throw at White people who have the temerity to do what Jews do routinely......: openly advocate for their ethnic interests. Denigrate & degrade the White Male .... nearly all Propaganda ..... I mean MSM ADVERTISING features Black male, White female, White male always depicted as stupid or subservient.... now who designs/approves media? Start boycotting/sabotaging those that denigrate you, but mostly awaken others to the blatant pattern. SOCIAL JUSTICE?! Yeah sure http://praag.org/?p=20941
Who’s behind the race mixing agenda in advertising?

The War Against Whites in Advertising The mass-marketing of interracial relationships, particularly white women with black men, has become so ubiquitous and so militant, even the least observant members of our culture have begun to notice. http://www.thetruthseeker.c...
www.harvardmagazine.com/200...

Why Interracial Relationships Are Pushed On White Women. Tired of the TV commercials now proliferating - white gal, black guy? Pure idiocy (and evil). We know who is behind this...it's strange to imagine the IQ of a group that, for the sake of control, wants to dumb down the entire world. The charge of racism puzzles whites who feel not hostility, but only baffled good will, because they don't grasp what it really means: humiliation. The white man presents an image of superiority even when he isn't conscious of it. And, superiority excites envy. Destroying white civilization is the inmost desire of the league of designated victims we call minorities.
Most of the stable nations in the world are populated mostly by white or Asians. Nations populated by other races are usually developing or 3rd world nations. Often full of civil strife and tension. But somehow the Caucasians are the boogey men that all the other races fear. So how come all the illegal migrants and refugees flood to nations mostly populated by Caucasians? Since the end of WWII, what Caucasian people have had to resort to becoming refugees because their homeland was so unstable that they feared for their lives? I think envy plays a big part in this narrative.

Kinnakeet

Who really cares what was written or said I guess people nowa day never heard of sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Let's see...

My direct paternal great grandfather was a Kike. His wife was a Canuck and a Halfbreed.
My other paternal great grandparents were Micks, aka Bog Trotters.
All of my maternal great grandparents were Wops.