Rand Paul Reveals Media Hid Key Detail About GOP Baseball Attacker

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Just add it to the long list of baseless claims, accusations, and conspiracy theories that you have shared with all of us. Pretty sure everyone has lost count by now.

Keep on hatin' blindly though.. :buddies:
I wasn’t aware it hurt your itty-bitty feelings so much!

:poorbaby:

MiddleGround

I wasn’t aware it hurt your itty-bitty feelings so much!

:poorbaby:

Is this your way of saying that you, in fact, DON'T have anything to back up the BS that you spew? Its been quite a few posts of nothingness and still no links.

Don't worry though brainiac, one only needs to look at the first few pages of this very thread to see how full of dung you actually are.

PsyOps

Pixelated
That is possible however, with as much vitriol as Kyle spews with regards to Democrats.. it is hard to view anything he says in those regards as hyperbole.

Maybe they are just angry jokes? :shrug:

Personally I don't find much real value in Kyle's (or Vrai's for that matter) hyperbole. I get a little giggle out of it, especially knowing it will so easily trigger people like you.

Now, I take very seriously the hyperbole of people that have a huge megaphone and power of their words, like Waters, Holder and Clinton. We have witnessed the results of their words. Did Holder literally mean 'kick them'? He had a plethora of words to choose from, and that's what he chose. So, I do believe he is telegraphing (as Vrai put it) 'a call to arms'; literally act out in violence. And it's actually happening.

Don't you find it disturbingly ironic that people on the left accuse the right of going low, when the left has stooped to the lowest forms of actions that you can possibly go?

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Is this your way of saying that you, in fact, DON'T have anything to back up the BS that you spew? Its been quite a few posts of nothingness and still no links.

Don't worry though brainiac, one only needs to look at the first few pages of this very thread to see how full of dung you actually are.

:lmao: Damn... I really did hurt yoo itty-bitty feewing! :poorbaby:

Is it cause I pick on you Demonrat, Marxist, Stalinist ####bags?

Oh... Was that too harsh? Do you need a tissue?

black dog

Free America
So this is all just joking for you? If it is, then please accept my apologies. I was under the assumption that the baseless claims you make on here every single day had actual meaning.

I will know from now on that all of your posts are a joke :yay:

Carry on funny guy!

Wait.... Wat.... You mean all of your posts aren't jokes??????

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Personally I don't find much real value in Kyle's (or Vrai's for that matter). I get a little giggle out of it, especially knowing it will so easily trigger people like you.

And it is sooooooooo easy! :roflmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Actually, THIS is what I am asking about...

Its the Democrats that do ALL of this huh? No one else contributed or had a vote in ANY of this... really?

Kind of casting that net pretty wide aren't you?

Because you think that a a 500 lb transvestite in a bikini with "Im With Her" written on the butt might be...a Republican?

MiddleGround

Don't you find it disturbingly ironic that people on the left accuse the right of going low, when the left has stooped to the lowest forms of actions that you can possibly go?

Yes, I do. I think that both sides are dispicable and I am personally sick of both parties.

:lmao: Damn... I really did hurt yoo itty-bitty feewing! :poorbaby:

Is it cause I pick on you Demonrat, Marxist, Stalinist ####bags?

Oh... Was that too harsh? Do you need a tissue?

And STIIIIIIILLLLLL waiting :tap:

With each post like this one, I should say thank you for proving my point. Funny guy :yay:

MiddleGround

Personally I don't find much real value in Kyle's (or Vrai's for that matter). I get a little giggle out of it, especially knowing it will so easily trigger people like you.

I don't put much stock in their rantings either but, I do find the humor in the last part of what you said here...

Triggered huh? This is coming from people with 20-120 THOUSAND posts on an internet forum where, from what I have seen, does nothing but bytch and moan about their political opponent every... damn... day!

If you want triggered, I suggest you look in the mirror :lmao:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I don't put much stock in their rantings either but, I do find the humor in the last part of what you said here...

Triggered huh? This is coming from people with 20-120 THOUSAND posts on an internet forum where, from what I have seen, does nothing but bytch and moan about their political opponent every... damn... day!

If you want triggered, I suggest you look in the mirror :lmao:

Damn Psy, you triggered him with a "Trigger comment!" :notworthy: