Ratbirds/Steelers Hate Fest Part III

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Thought this game deserved its own threads --- these two teams plain don't like each other. Should be a good'n.

Dukesdad

Without any doubt the best rivalry in the current NFL. Lots of slobber knockin hits, maybe a few questionable hits. Plenty of contusions afterwards. The lines for the cold tubs will be long ones.
Go Stillers :yahoo:

R

retiredweaxman

I live in Pittsburgh and root for 2 teams...

The JETS and whomever is playing Pittsburgh...unless it is the Cowboys - then I just turn off the tv!!!!

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Without any doubt the best rivalry in the current NFL. Lots of slobber knockin hits, maybe a few questionable hits. Plenty of contusions afterwards. The lines for the cold tubs will be long ones.
Go Stillers :yahoo:

Two powerful defenses that hit hard, real hard. I don't like either team, but when they're on the same field, it's a fun game to watch.

These two teams hate each other, their fans hate each other, #### talk galore ahead of the game -- this is a damn fine week to live in the Baltimore area (since I'm neutral). :killingme:killingme

thurley42

HY;FR
I see Pittsburgh winning a dog fight......whomever comes out of it will be beat up.....and this won't help their cause going to Foxboro next week....

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Two powerful defenses that hit hard, real hard. I don't like either team, but when they're on the same field, it's a fun game to watch.

These two teams hate each other, their fans hate each other, #### talk galore ahead of the game -- this is a damn fine week to live in the Baltimore area (since I'm neutral). :killingme:killingme

Stillers fans have always hated the Browns. Moving them to Baltimore didn't change a dam thing...:coffee:

thurley42

HY;FR
You ment to say when the Jets go to Pittsburgh next week, right? :whistle:

lol sorry to break it to you my friend but no one is stopping that Pats train.....the Steelers have the best chance, but after this war I don't see them having enough left in the tank.....but I could be wrong...The Jets are not making it out of Foxboro this weekend..that's my No Bull Guarantee...put it on the board!

R

retiredweaxman

lol sorry to break it to you my friend but no one is stopping that Pats train.....the Steelers have the best chance, but after this war I don't see them having enough left in the tank.....but I could be wrong...The Jets are not making it out of Foxboro this weekend..that's my No Bull Guarantee...put it on the board!

So, there is one difference between your picks and mine...I have the JETS and the points...Rexy aint gonna be embarassed again!!!

thurley42

HY;FR
So, there is one difference between your picks and mine...I have the JETS and the points...Rexy aint gonna be embarassed again!!!

I didn't say they would beat them by more than 8.5...I just said the Pats would win..lol......but I think they do get embarrassed.....the Patriots are a far better team than they were in the first part of the season....they are a better adjustment making team than the Jets....but that's why they play the games....Every week the "experts" are wrong about things and they just keep on trucking like they never made the prediction...lol

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I didn't say they would beat them by more than 8.5...I just said the Pats would win..lol......but I think they do get embarrassed.....the Patriots are a far better team than they were in the first part of the season....they are a better adjustment making team than the Jets....but that's why they play the games....Every week the "experts" are wrong about things and they just keep on trucking like they never made the prediction...lol

The Jets lost the Get Killed by the Pats Bowl, squeaking by the Colts for the honor of being sacrificed to New England on their way to Dallas.

They are gonna get creamed. Sanchez simply has not taken the next step to being able to create drives, make the excellent play when you just gotta have it to keep a drive alive and take it in for 6. So, they can't much score.

And their D is going to have to name their poison and either try and get to Brady and knock him out of the game or just get picked apart. Either way, Brady and company have turned moving the ball into surgery.

This isn't going to be pretty.

:buddies:

R

retiredweaxman

If you and Larry are right, I will be the first to "eat crow."

All I have to say is, "Remember last weekend. We were all saying the same thing about the Hawks and the Saints."

Larry Gude

Strung Out
If you and Larry are right, I will be the first to "eat crow."

All I have to say is, "Remember last weekend. We were all saying the same thing about the Hawks and the Saints."

Yup, and the Giants had no chance against the Pats in the Superbowl! :lol:

Obviously, anything can happen and the Jets COULD play the game of their lives with Sanchez just really elevating his game. And, once in awhile the hangman pulls the lever and the rope breaks.

Most of the time, however, you neck gets broke, you crap your pants and die relatively quickly in a blinding flash of white hot light and sudden, intense agony.

:evil:

:lol:

thurley42

HY;FR
Yup, and the Giants had no chance against the Pats in the Superbowl! :lol:

Obviously, anything can happen and the Jets COULD play the game of their lives with Sanchez just really elevating his game. And, once in awhile the hangman pulls the lever and the rope breaks.

Most of the time, however, you neck gets broke, you crap your pants and die relatively quickly in a blinding flash of white hot light and sudden, intense agony.

:evil:

:lol:

Especially when you have to play Darth Brady and Emperor Bellichek on the Death Star....

Baz

This. ------------------>

Attachments

• jabbatheryanandsanchez.jpg
    jabbatheryanandsanchez.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 77
Last edited: