Rate The Last Film You Watched

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I had a bunch of stuff I could do while watching a movie, so I rented it today via Amazon Prime.

We're you able to rent without getting a trial of HBO? I wasn't sure if I could do that. I don't want to take the chance, it's not my account.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
We're you able to rent without getting a trial of HBO? I wasn't sure if I could do that. I don't want to take the chance, it's not my account.
Me, too - (didn't want the HBO)
Pretty sure it was just for the rental! :jameo: Let me go check the fine print in my email!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Screenshot_20230116-151406.jpg

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I had a bunch of stuff I could do while watching a movie, so I rented it today via Amazon Prime.

I would also rate this a 5 star movie. They certainly captured the essence of the phenomenon that was Elvis Presley throughout the early years and when he really came into his own right after he was in the Army. Wow!!!! :hot: He was one heck of a performer - it's not hard to see why the wimmens loved him!

It's a sad shame that he was also a victim of that phenomenon (as well as being taken advantage of finanically and manipulation by that a**hole Colonel Tom Parker) The last scenes of the movie brought me to tears. (It was like I was seeing it through my mom's eyes during that timeframe)
Watched it today. So good! I didn't realize I needed the hankies at the end!

GregV814

HECK NO.... I WONT DO THAT AGAIN!!! I JUST HAPPENED TO MENTION th and was LABELED AS A PEDOPHILE LOVING ANTI-CHRIST LOWLIFE.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
HECK NO.... I WONT DO THAT AGAIN!!! I JUST HAPPENED TO MENTION th and was LABELED AS A PEDOPHILE LOVING ANTI-CHRIST LOWLIFE.
I don't think lowlife can be used as the noun here. Surely Anti-Christ is a noun in that sentence. It's the ultimate put down. Maybe swap the two and it'll work. :tits:

Last edited:

PJay

I don't think lowlife can be used as the noun here. Surely Anti-Christ is a noun in that sentence. It's the ultimate put down. Maybe swap to two and it'll work. :tits:
Is he..you know "touched"?

The outburst makes me wonder...

Or, maybe he's drunk....

GregV814

Like Willie Caruso? Well, I do see a benefit in that. I'd have no light, no motor car, not a single lux yerr reee... As primitive as can be.

But as scientists just reported, a hunk of the Sun erupted causing a rapid tornados of volcanic proportions and they're going to cause significant disruptions to the Oiths atmosphere and junk. Women and minorities will be suffering dire consequences.

Only survivors on remote islands will be preserved to ponder their life's meanings.

PJay

yeah.....yeah.....well, I took a Evelyn Woodhead sped reading curse in the 60's after summer school and only catch 30% of whats ritten.
Can you please type plain and clear. Are you angry with me? Share with me what is troubling you.

Last edited: