Ravens v. Steelers game tread...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The turnovers obviously led to the point total being higher, and took the running games out of it. but i never had any doubt that Ben could do what Joe cannot.

That's the game, right there. Joe has not taken the next step up, as of yet.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Holy crap! What a game! It's nice to finally be able to sit back in the chair instead of perching on the edge of the seat.

Good game Ravens (you had me worried for a while), but not quite good enough today.

Go, Steelers!!!! :dye::dye::dye:

:high5:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

:biggrin:

Baz

This. ------------------>
That's the game, right there. Joe has not taken the next step up, as of yet.

Ben's done it year after year. Even in the Super Bowl, the highest pressure cooker there is.

I know Manning and Brady are "better", but if I needed to pick a QB to take it down the field to win it at the end of the game, I'm taking Ben.

Baz

Holy crap! What a game! It's nice to finally be able to sit back in the chair instead of perching on the edge of the seat.

Good game Ravens (you had me worried for a while), but not quite good enough today.

:buddies:

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch

The Ravens were as good as we thought they were, not even 2nd best after all the off season pickups. My ignorant opinion is they were a bigger failure than the Redskins this year. Ravens will win it all, NOT!

Baz

Did anybody really think the Ravens were better than the Steelers?

Besides Buddy.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Ben's done it year after year. Even in the Super Bowl, the highest pressure cooker there is.

I know Manning and Brady are "better", but if I needed to pick a QB to take it down the field to win it at the end of the game, I'm taking Ben.

:lol: do you think the three turnovers close to the end zone might have helped?

BuddyLee

Football addict
Did anybody really think the Ravens were better than the Steelers?

Besides Buddy.
Pure coin flip. Either team could have won this game.

BTW, I never proclaimed one to be better than the other. I based my assessment on who would have been a better match-up versus the Patriots.

Looks like the Steelers will lose next week. While I expect the game to be closer this time, I still expect Brady to pick them apart. Vince Wilfork might have a field day against that beat up line.

Baz

BTW, I never proclaimed one to be better than the other. I based my assessment on who would have been a better match-up versus the Patriots.

Looks like the Steelers will lose next week. While I expect the game to be closer this time, I still expect Brady to pick them apart. Vince Wilfork might have a field day against that beat up line.

I agree, Buddy. This game, as all of them, could have gone either way.

Steelers may very well lose next week, but I'm looking forward to the game.

Well, at least this may help the Ravens/Capitals bond. They can form a support group or something.

Last edited:

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!

Excuse me, can you say that again. I don't think the Steelers have to worry about Brady picking anything but his nose.