Reactions to Jill Biden

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Polls Indicate More Breakfast Tacos Leaning Republican

U.S. — According to recent polling data, the Americans described by Jill Biden as "breakfast tacos" are inexplicably switching to the Republican Party in record numbers.

"We aren't sure why the Latinx, who are as special and unique as a breakfast taco — or maybe a toasted cheddar chalupa — are leaving the Democrats," said Dr. Jill Biden while performing routine spinal surgery on one of her patients. "Don't they know how much we Democrats care about their vote? Perhaps we need more abortions and drag queen story hours."

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hunter Biden said it best:

“F–k my stepmother for always being as much of a selfish silly entitled c–t as you.”

"...the drunkest I’ve ever been is still smarter than you could ever even comprehend..."

Hijinx

Ham and eggs, bacon and eggs , sausage and eggs, a tall stack of thin pancakes with either of the 3 and butter and honey. That's breakfast.

PJay

Ham and eggs, bacon and eggs , sausage and eggs, a tall stack of thin pancakes with either of the 3 and butter and honey. That's breakfast.
All of that .. I like waffles too and Aunt Jemima syrup instead of honey. Agree on thin pancakes...like mine with crispy edges :yum:

Now I want breakfast...

SamSpade

Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam.

...spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam...

...or Lobster Thermidor au Crevette with a Mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.

Hijinx

Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam.

...spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam...

...or Lobster Thermidor au Crevette with a Mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.
Remember when Spam was cheap? Nothing cheap about Spam any more, but I do like it once in a while.
Probably scrapple is the cheapest breakfast meat today and if it aint Rapa it aint Scrapple .

BOP

Jill Biden, "Puttin' on the Ritz."

jill puttin on the ritz.jpg

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Biden Vows To Help All Minorities Whether They Are 'Black, Yellow, Or Taco'

WASHINGTON, D.C. — In a touching address to the American people this week, Biden acknowledged that many minorities are struggling in this economy, and vowed to work hard to help them, whether they are "black, yellow, or taco."

"I vow to work even harder to help all minorities, whether you're black, yellow, or taco," said Biden as he deviated slightly from the teleprompter. "All the colors, folks, all of 'em. Even the weird ones. Even the tacos without sour cream, which are too dry and spicy. Even the raisin pudding when you leave it in the sun. Not as good that way. Come on, man! You minorities need to know the president's got your back, and if you don't have my back, then you ain't black, yellow, or taco! Durvmuvfflin!"

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

phreddyp

Remember when Spam was cheap? Nothing cheap about Spam any more, but I do like it once in a while.
Probably scrapple is the cheapest breakfast meat today and if it aint Rapa it aint Scrapple .
Greensboro has Rapas beat hands down!