Real Karma Poll

Do you think Karma should be ananymous?

• No, I'm brave enough to show who I am

Votes: 40 81.6%
  • Yes, I'm scared to let people know it was me.

Votes: 9 18.4%

• Total voters

smoothmarine187

could I have screwed this up anymore....lol........I didn't even spell anonymous right.....damnit.....I guess I deserve some red for this crappy poll....lol

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
smoothmarine187 said:
could I have screwed this up anymore....lol........I didn't even spell anonymous right.....damnit.....I guess I deserve some red for this crappy poll....lol
You are smooth. I'll give ya that.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Nucklesack said:
wheres the Who Cares answer?

:yeahthat:

It's a red box for crying out loud, on a public internet forum, from someone you more than likely don't even know. IT's not a bullet in the head or a knife in the chest for crying out loud.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
mainman said:
Don't try to spin my name change idea from the other thread...you are such a :youknowwhat:
OK, I give up, you can bang me. Now leave me the #### alone.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Why didn't you make your poll show who voted for what? Is anonymity okay with you, at times, unless there is a comment that is directed at you? Why is it even an issue as most members use pseudonyms to conceal their true identity and you don’t know who it really is that gave you the karma anyway?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Ken King said:
Why didn't you make your poll show who voted for what? Is anonymity okay with you, at times, unless there is a comment that is directed at you? Why is it even an issue as most members use pseudonyms to conceal their true identity and you don’t know who it really is that gave you the karma anyway?

I wub you. :huggy:

Toxick

Splat
smoothmarine187 said:
I'm getting tired of seeing the Red Karma and not knowing who the kind person is that gave it to me!

I haven't given out red karma in months.

BUT:

If it will make you guys feel better, you can all just assume all your unsigned red karma was from me.

You're welcome.

Now shaddap.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, in searching for the old karma poll, I ran across a bunch of screamingly funny threads from when we were all doing the karma wars. :lmao:

So I had to vote YES - keep karma anonymous - because it would just be a damn shame if all that were to end. :lol: