Real Karma Poll

Do you think Karma should be ananymous?

• No, I'm brave enough to show who I am

Votes: 40 81.6%
  • Yes, I'm scared to let people know it was me.

Votes: 9 18.4%

• Total voters

Attachments

• juggling.jpg
    juggling.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 88

Pete

Repete
smoothmarine187 said:
I'm getting tired of seeing the Red Karma and not knowing who the kind person is that gave it to me!
Lets think about this for a second.

As it is people read your posts, think you are a gooober and send you a little red love note that only you can see.

If the kramer is taken away, these same people will not be able to send you a harmless red square to vent their disbelieve, disagreement, disapproval or disgust with your posts. Since that venue of venting is now gone, they will just attack you with virtual pitchforks and torches. A menacing mob chasing, harassing, flame wars everyday, cats and dogs living together, water flowing up hill. :jameo:

So if you look at it like that, giving you red anonymously is a gift. :yay:

happyazz

Skiing in the clouds
Pete said:
Lets think about this for a second.

As it is people read your posts, think you are a gooober and send you a little red love note that only you can see.

If the kramer is taken away, these same people will not be able to send you a harmless red square to vent their disbelieve, disagreement, disapproval or disgust with your posts. Since that venue of venting is now gone, they will just attack you with virtual pitchforks and torches. A menacing mob chasing, harassing, flame wars everyday, cats and dogs living together, water flowing up hill. :jameo:
So if you look at it like that, giving you red anonymously is a gift. :yay:

Since when do you all not do that on the open fourm? :elaine:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
happyazz said:
When I have to put up with azzholes, why can't I yell? You do your part and I will do mine.
DID YOU JUST CALL KWILLIA AN AZZHOLE??? :mad:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
otter said:
This place ain't no fun unless there's 2 or 3 whiney treads about karma daily.
Wheeeelll! Think how fun it would be with all the, "WHAT?? Why did you give me red karma???" threads!

Trunk Monkey

Defender of the Blonde
smoothmarine187 said:
I'm getting tired of seeing the Red Karma and not knowing who the kind person is that gave it to me!
Dear Valued Forum Member (a lie)

The Boss has asked me to thank you for your suggestion. (not really) She understands and values feedback from the users of the site. (Total lie, she hates this crap which is why she makes me answer it.) It is suggestions like yours that help us improve the site and make it even better. (yea right) We have passed your suggestion to our staff (Ha, that's me... a monkey) and we will evaluate it. (I am deleting it as soon as I click send.)
Yours truly,

TM

Mikeinsmd

smoothmarine187 said:
Tune of Budlight commercial...

Today we salute you, Ms. red square karma whiner......

You know who you are, the one who takes karma too seriously (WAY Too seriouslyyyy)

Be it Ladies Room, Chit Chat, or Life in Southern Maryland, you always have to whine and annoy us....... (Should really slit your throat now)

Who else can make a bigger ass of themselves than you?? (I think you need professional help)

So crack open an ice cold bud light, oh forum crybaby. We owe you our red squares and will blome you everytime you whine.... (Ms. red square karma whiner) :bawl: :bawl:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Mikeinsmd said:
Tune of Budlight commercial...

Today we salute you, Ms. red square karma whiner......

You know who you are, the one who takes karma too seriously (WAY Too seriouslyyyy)

Be it Ladies Room, Chit Chat, or Life in Southern Maryland, you always have to whine and annoy us....... (Should really slit your throat now)

Who else can make a bigger ass of themselves than you?? (I think you need professional help)

So crack open an ice cold bud light, oh forum crybaby. We owe you our red squares and will blome you everytime you whine.... (Ms. red square karma whiner) :bawl: :bawl:

:killingme :killingme :killingme