Real Karma Poll

Do you think Karma should be ananymous?

• No, I'm brave enough to show who I am

Votes: 40 81.6%
  • Yes, I'm scared to let people know it was me.

Votes: 9 18.4%

• Total voters

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I never get any good red krama.
Someone once told me to pi$$ up a rope. I tried it out and I didn't do very well.

Mikeinsmd said:
Tune of Budlight commercial...

Today we salute you, Ms. red square karma whiner......

You know who you are, the one who takes karma too seriously (WAY Too seriouslyyyy)

Be it Ladies Room, Chit Chat, or Life in Southern Maryland, you always have to whine and annoy us....... (Should really slit your throat now)

Who else can make a bigger ass of themselves than you?? (I think you need professional help)

So crack open an ice cold bud light, oh forum crybaby. We owe you our red squares and will blome you everytime you whine.... (Ms. red square karma whiner) :bawl: :bawl:

:rolleyes: Copycat.

sushisamba said:
To be read to the tune of the Bud Light commercials of the same name:

Today we salute you, Mr. Obscene red square karma leaver

You know who you are, the one who takes posts too seriously (Too seriously)

Be it Ladies Room, Chit Chat, or Life in Southern Maryland, you always have something nasty to leave in someones CP (Could use a little hug now) :huggy:

Who else can transform expletives into keyboard characters like you (I think I broke the Shift key) :cussing:

So crack open an ice cold bud light, oh forum @#$%head. We owe our red squares to you. :alkies: (Mr. Obscene red square karma leaver)

Geek

smoothmarine187 said:
I'm getting tired of seeing the Red Karma and not knowing who the kind person is that gave it to me!

Hey Smoothie :howdy: I got a fortune in a cookie that is perfect for you "Dwelling on the negative simply contributes to its power" :huggy:

Foxhound

Finishing last
I voted yes. I don't give out red karma. I still try to live by the old rule of not saying anything if you can't say something nice. And I don't really care who red bombs me. It bothered me when I first started posting here but then it dawned on me. Who really cares. If they like me cool, if not well, we all have differences of opinion.

Sometimes it's just in fun, thats cool, sometimes it's just out of plain meanness. The fact remains it amounts to a hill of beans. It's that sticks and stones thing. This is a public forum. Even if it was signed how would you know if it wasn't someones MPD. I don't think they do background checks on user accounts. So tell me how would forcing someone to sign their Karma help? I mean if they make an MPD and publicly flame you is it any less anonymous?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Foxhound said:
I voted yes. I don't give out red karma. I still try to live by the old rule of not saying anything if you can't say something nice. And I don't really care who red bombs me. It bothered me when I first started posting here but then it dawned on me. Who really cares. If they like me cool, if not well, we all have differences of opinion.

Sometimes it's just in fun, thats cool, sometimes it's just out of plain meanness. The fact remains it amounts to a hill of beans. It's that sticks and stones thing. This is a public forum. Even if it was signed how would you know if it wasn't someones MPD. I don't think they do background checks on user accounts. So tell me how would forcing someone to sign their Karma help? I mean if they make an MPD and publicly flame you is it any less anonymous?
I have one hater. I think her and her MPD's got tired. Red makes me giggle.