Recently moved back to the area NEED JOB

jones112b

Does anyone know of a company hiring in the local area? My wife is a military wife, I have recently been medically retired so we moved back home. She has banking and office/customer service experience. If you know of any company's hiring let me know it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Does anyone know of a company hiring in the local area? My wife is a military wife, I have recently been medically retired so we moved back home. She has banking and office/customer service experience. If you know of any company's hiring let me know it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Are you looking for a job for her or for you?

Last edited:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member

Navy Federal.

nobody really

I need a nap

is she military or are you? "military wife" to me implies you were military? if so, she may have preference in some of the jobs that are open (military spouse?). check USA jobs. Treasury/HUD/and Office of Homie security seem to always have openings, from admin assistance to analysts.

good luck, this is a bad area to be looking for a job right now.

So_what

Yes I'm an MPD, But who's
So you got out of the Navy early on a medical retirement, yet are able to get a decent job? :shrug: Seems to be the thing to do now days "I've got AADD and can't work in the Navy anymore", but can still have a full time job? :shrug: I'll bet you voted for King "O" so he would be sure to take care of you.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
So you got out of the Navy early on a medical retirement, yet are able to get a decent job? :shrug: Seems to be the thing to do now days "I've got AADD and can't work in the Navy anymore", but can still have a full time job? :shrug: I'll bet you voted for King "O" so he would be sure to take care of you.

Why so nasty?

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0

Did you Serve in the miltary? If not, STFU! Why are you so nasty!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Because that's what they teach them now, come up with an ailment and get out on a medical disability. Become part of the entitled class EBT cards, free cell phones.... :shrug:

But you don't know if that is the case. You are assuming.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Prove me wrong and I will apologize. Seen way to much of this lately :shrug:

I was watching 2 episodes of Judge Judy and 6 of the 9 young-ins from CA were all on medical marijuana for some sort of chronic pain! They were making lots of babies just fine though... :coffee:

FED_UP

Yes, 26 years

Ummm, that is not taught, this is something figured out, especially through the ones who like to get over on the system telling what they can get, feeding the info. But yea more common than the older days. The system is messed up, I think because of the past wars things were put into place for "REAL" soldiers, now its easily abused because little Jonny can't sleep at night after serving 4 years in no war.

DooDoo1402

The fear of Smell

Dang! I have seen many that were pretty messed up too! Broken or missing limbs, faces shattered, body scars that most people couldn't fathom... how on earth do you know the OP is not a casulty from war wounds or some other serious issue? Disabilities doesn't always mean you can't work. And just because he mentioned military medical retirement gives you no right to assume! You made the accusation, YOU prove the OP is a fraud! And what on earth does voting for Obama have anything to do with anything. I think 26 years of wasted military time and training done you no service! Glad you aren't still active and making decisions or leading our troops! pfffssstt!