Recipe Box

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
How pissed would you be if your hubby went through "your" recipe box and threw away recipes he "thought" you never used, but actually, you do use once in a while?

Would you clean out his garage of tools that he barely uses?

Sorry, DR, just need an opinion..........

:geek:

Sorry, DR, you deserved a :smack:.

I would clean out the computer games collection and throw them away if he touch my recipes or anything that belong to me in the house.

SoMDGirl42

Have any generators laying around that may only be used once every 3 or 4 years during a hurricane, tornado, or blizzard? I'd LOVE to be prepared for the next mother nature disaster. TIA

I wouldn't want the electricity to go out while I was using my favorite receipes to cook a nice 5 course family dinner. Sounds like you won't be needing that generator anymore :yahoo:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Have any generators laying around that may only be used once every 3 or 4 years during a hurricane, tornado, or blizzard? I'd LOVE to be prepared for the next mother nature disaster. TIA

I wouldn't want the electricity to go out while I was using my favorite receipes to cook a nice 5 course family dinner. Sounds like you won't be needing that generator anymore :yahoo:

I can't part with the generator.

Next?

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.
Was the recipe box so full that it had recipes coming out of the top and looked sloppy? Maybe he was trying to tidy up some...

Last edited:

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
A few years ago the kids and I went on a short vacation. When we came home, all the cupboard doors were open and stuff was everywhere. He had tossed everything that he thought I never used while looking for something to eat. (grape leaves, hearts of palm, roasted red peppers, coconut milk, hominy ect.) I was so pissed I could of and should of killed him. I always keep odd (not to me) stuff on hand so at the spur of the moment I can make new and exciting things. I haven't been away since because who knows what he'll get into next.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Was the recipe box so full that it had recipes coming out of the top and looked sloppy? Maybe he was trying to tidy up some...

Well, the lid never has closed properly. And SOMEONE keeps stuffing recipes in there that they have found on the internet that they may make some day........

Dye, why, yes, we have all those things. We can call it a robbery. Want the code for the garage door? :dance:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Well, the lid never has closed properly. And SOMEONE keeps stuffing recipes in there that they have found on the internet that they may make some day........

Dye, why, yes, we have all those things. We can call it a robbery. Want the code for the garage door? :dance:

:whistle: I am sure they are just taking up space, even though he plans on using them someday.

PrepH4U

This thread has got me to thinking.... I think I will "tidy" up the garage, too many tools, too many 65 mustang parts. Do you think he will clean out my recipe box in retaliation? :lol: One can only hope! :lol:

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.
This thread has got me to thinking.... I think I will "tidy" up the garage, too many tools, too many 65 mustang parts. Do you think he will clean out my recipe box in retaliation? :lol: One can only hope! :lol:

I think I could see some serious issues here if you removed them! :lmao: