Redskins/Cowboys game...

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
We need to start using Randel-El's versatility just like that, busted play and still made something happen! Should of used him like that a long time ago.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That's it...

...a defining moment for the game and the season; we're moving the ball, setting the tone, taking the initiative, letting the players actually play and...

and...

AND...

Joe says, once again....

DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I am NOT...

Thought you were a Gibbs backer?? NO reason he should not have went for that.

...a Gibbs backer by any stretch but I am a Gibbs lover. I can't stand the way he chooses to run the team.

Every reason to go for that, not least of which it's no gimme FG. Play to WIN. Tell your D we're gonna help. Let the players PLAY. Not making 4th and 1 is 8 yards better than a missed GF and TELLS your guys, "I believe in you. We are playing to WIN. We WILL take our chances when we get them."

Peter Forsberg

...a Gibbs backer by any stretch but I am a Gibbs lover. I can't stand the way he chooses to run the team.

Every reason to go for that, not least of which it's no gimme FG. Play to WIN. Tell your D we're gonna help. Let the players PLAY. Not making 4th and 1 is 8 yards better than a missed GF and TELLS your guys, "I believe in you. We are playing to WIN. We WILL take our chances when we get them."
I feel for you man.. I'm not a Redskins fan but dang you gotta go for that.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
He's not here...

I feel for you man.. I'm not a Redskins fan but dang you gotta go for that.

...to win this time around. First time around he had to win or get fired. This time around he is here to 'rebuild' the grandeur of the Redskins name which doesn't not start with winning; It starts with the image, the perception of winning. If we also win, great.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Now...

...after a good return, we'll take maybe one screen or draw, hoping nothing bad happens. If it doesn't work, we'll take a time out after a short pass across the middle and then run out the clock.

Now, we can afford to ATTACK with deep outs. They are hard to pick and might, might just move the ball...

:jameo: