Redskins/Cowboys game...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
He...

I think Carlos was having his best year as a pro. Besides, what other Redskin defensive player has a knack for intercepting balls on a consistant basis the past few years?:lmao:

...is. for sure, a very good cover guy and I never felt like he took plays off. He's a good, solid tackler and would be a starter on pretty much any NFL team. But, he is the quintessential Redskin of the Gibbs v 2.0 era; play hard, play well, be in the right position...and just can't seem to make the play that would decide the game. That's who were are, just a play or two or three a game short. So, there is my underlying objection; Saying Carlos is one of our best out loud is like saying we are destined for the 'almost'. :jameo:

:lmao:

donbarzini

Thanks Don. When I was looking at that I was looking at the bottom line, 5 tds for #47 v. 3 for #80.

I wasn't looking at stats at all. He reminds me of Brian Bosworth(Remember Bo Jackson?). When Shockey played at "The U" he was a freak of nature. But when he got to the pros and some of the safeties were the same size and actually hithim he tends to develop a severe case of "alligator arms"

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I wasn't looking at stats at all. He reminds me of Brian Bosworth(Remember Bo Jackson?). When Shockey played at "The U" he was a freak of nature. But when he got to the pros and some of the safeties were the same size and actually hithim he tends to develop a severe case of "alligator arms"

But his mouth never stops.:lmao: Yeah, I remember "Boz" getting trucked by Bo.