Redskins Draw A Terrible Schedule...

BuddyLee

Football addict
...in my opinion. However, it will be exciting as always. Dallas better be prepared this year with the schedule they drew as well.

<TABLE id=tableborder cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=350 border=0><TBODY><TR id=header1><TD align=middle colSpan=3>Redskins 2007 Regular Season Schedule</TD></TR><TR id=header2><TD>Date</TD><TD>Opponent</TD><TD>Time</TD>

</TR><TR id=row2><TD noWrap>Sept. 9</TD><TD noWrap>Miami Dolphins</TD><TD>1 p.m. ET</TD>

</TR><TR id=row1><TD noWrap>Sept. 17</TD><TD noWrap>@ Philadelphia Eagles</TD><TD>8:30 p.m. ET</TD>

</TR><TR id=row2><TD noWrap>Sept. 23</TD><TD noWrap>New York Giants</TD><TD>4:15 p.m. ET</TD>

</TR><TR id=row1><TD noWrap>Sept. 30</TD><TD noWrap>BYE</TD><TD>---</TD>

</TR><TR id=row2><TD noWrap>Oct. 7</TD><TD noWrap>Detroit Lions</TD><TD>1 p.m. ET</TD>

</TR><TR id=row1><TD noWrap>Oct. 14</TD><TD noWrap>@ Green Bay Packers</TD><TD>1 p.m. ET</TD>

</TR><TR id=row2><TD noWrap>Oct. 21</TD><TD noWrap>Arizona Cardinals</TD><TD>1 p.m. ET</TD></TR><TR id=row1><TD noWrap>Oct. 28</TD><TD noWrap>@ New England</TD><TD>4:15 p.m. ET</TD>

</TR><TR id=row2><TD noWrap>Nov. 4</TD><TD noWrap>@ New York Jets</TD><TD>1 p.m. ET</TD>

</TR><TR id=row1><TD noWrap>Nov. 11</TD><TD noWrap>Philadelphia Eagles</TD><TD>1 p.m. ET</TD>

</TR><TR id=row2><TD noWrap>Nov. 18</TD><TD noWrap>@ Dallas Cowboys</TD><TD>1 p.m. ET</TD>

</TR><TR id=row1><TD noWrap>Nov. 25</TD><TD noWrap>@ Tampa Bay Buccaneers</TD><TD>1 p.m. ET</TD>

</TR><TR id=row2><TD noWrap>Dec. 2</TD><TD noWrap>Buffalo Bills</TD><TD>1 p.m. ET</TD>

</TR><TR id=row1><TD noWrap>Dec. 6</TD><TD noWrap>Chicago Bears</TD><TD>8:15 p.m. ET</TD>

</TR><TR id=row2><TD noWrap>Dec. 16</TD><TD noWrap>@ New York Giants</TD><TD>8:15 p.m. ET</TD>

</TR><TR id=row1><TD noWrap>Dec. 23</TD><TD noWrap>@ Minnesota Vikings</TD><TD>1 p.m. ET</TD>

</TR><TR id=row2><TD noWrap>Dec. 30</TD><TD noWrap>Dallas Cowboys</TD><TD>1 p.m. ET</TD>

</TR></TBODY></TABLE>

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I don't know, their non-division games look medicore at best, I don't think it is that bad for them. Yeah the Bears and New England are gonna be L's prolly but the other non-division games aren't that bad.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
I agree AK, but we have played the bears tough these last few times... so that should be an interesting game...

The only thing I hate, is the week 4 bye...

I hate early bye weeks....

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It's not bad...

...at all considering every team rotates through division by division. This year we get the AFC East and the NFC North. So, from that standpoint, there is nothing good or bad about it.

The division games are, likewise, simply what they are.

The other two games you play someone in your conference from each of the two divisions that are left (you play your own, you play one entire division on a yearly rotating basis) and you play the team from the other two that finished in their division where you finished in yours; in our case and the Cards and the Bus; last.

All things considered, given the non-optional way 14 of the games are chosen, which is fair for every one, we have it as easy as it gets.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Now...

...for funs sake:

Sept. 9 Miami Dolphins 1 p.m. ET
We gotta win our opener. It's at home. Miami is as bad as us, maybe worse. They have a new coach. Is Dante healthy, Ricky Williams shows up stoned, etc.
1-0

Sept. 17 @ Philadelphia Eagles 8:30 p.m. ET
They gotta win their home opener, especially against us. 1-1, Monday night game (We win this game, we might be good).

Sept. 23 New York Giants 4:15 p.m. ET
Tough way to go, back to back division games. Good teams win at home. If we lose to Philly the week before, we win this one. If not, maybe we lose this one? Either way, 2-1.

Sept. 30 BYE --- Gibbs decides to start Brunnel. He throws it away on fourth and 1. We lose to BYE (it's their home opener)

Oct. 7 Detroit Lions 1 p.m. ET
Home. Lions. End of story. 3-1

Oct. 14 @ Green Bay Packers 1 p.m. ET
This is the first bell weather game of the season. They are not a solid team, but they could be looking good at this point, as we hopefully will be. Let's be optimistic and call it 4-1 and talk of the playoffs starts.

Oct. 21 Arizona Cardinals 1 p.m. ET
We're on a roll. Cards at home. 5-1

Oct. 28 @ New England 4:15 p.m. ET
NFL game of the week as the Redskins go down swinging in a close one with lots of good signs of a team coming together. 5-2

Nov. 4 @ New York Jets 1 p.m. ET
Crucial game. Back to back on the road. The Jets are a better team than us. If we're truly playoff bound, we split the NE/Jets games and come out 6-2. If we're still a year away, we're soul searching halfway at 5-3.

Nov. 11 Philadelphia Eagles 1 p.m. ET
Even if we're 5-3, this game is showing why the NFL is exciting and looked forward to every week. Pats, Jets then Eagles at home, going to Dallas the next week. :jameo: Gotta split with the Eagles; 7-2 or 6-3.

Nov. 18 @ Dallas Cowboys 1 p.m. ET
Dallas has got a new coach. To is causing people to pee in one another's lockers. Joe Gibbs, if nothing else, is beating Dallas alot. Call it 7-3?

Nov. 25 @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1 p.m. ET
Bucs are kinda in a weird state and no reason to think highly of them. 8-3

Dec. 2 Buffalo Bills 1 p.m. ET
Big game for Fletcher against an under rated Bills team. Tough to win against Philly, Dallas and the Bucs, 3 in a row. Let's allow for being wrong on one and call it 8-4.

Dec. 6 Chicago Bears 8:15 p.m. ET
Stupid Thursday night games. Bears are coming off a big home game against the G men. Maybe the short week works for us at home and we're for real?
9-4

Dec. 16 @ New York Giants 8:15 p.m. ET
We simply get killed in NY especially a Sunday night game BUT we have had 9 days to get ready for this and there Giants are coming off an Eagles game.
10-4? Maybe 9-5?

Dec. 23 @ Minnesota Vikings 1 p.m. ET
Simply gotta beat them. 11-4 or 10-5

Dec. 30 Dallas Cowboys 1 p.m. ET
Dallas at home for the division and a first round home game.
12-4 or 11-5.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Softballkid said:
I agree AK, but we have played the bears tough these last few times... so that should be an interesting game...

The only thing I hate, is the week 4 bye...

I hate early bye weeks....
I really don't like this 6 game stretch, this will make or break us.

<TABLE id=tableborder cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=350 border=0><TBODY><TR id=row2><TD noWrap>Nov. 18</TD><TD noWrap>@ Dallas Cowboys</TD><TD>1 p.m. ET</TD>

</TR><TR id=row1><TD noWrap>Nov. 25</TD><TD noWrap>@ Tampa Bay Buccaneers</TD><TD>1 p.m. ET</TD>

</TR><TR id=row2><TD noWrap>Dec. 2</TD><TD noWrap>Buffalo Bills</TD><TD>1 p.m. ET</TD>

</TR><TR id=row1><TD noWrap>Dec. 6</TD><TD noWrap>Chicago Bears</TD><TD>8:15 p.m. ET</TD>

</TR><TR id=row2><TD noWrap>Dec. 16</TD><TD noWrap>@ New York Giants</TD><TD>8:15 p.m. ET</TD>

</TR><TR id=row1><TD noWrap>Dec. 23</TD><TD noWrap>@ Minnesota Vikings</TD><TD>1 p.m. ET</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
:faint:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
BuddyLee said:
I'll go 9-7 this year. If we're lucky, 10-6 if not 8-8.

DO NOT :smack: I repeat DO NOT :smack:

Already put a ginx on this season :mad:

:lmao:

I'm not going to the home opener to make sure I don't ginx them again :lol:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Softballkid said:
DO NOT :smack: I repeat DO NOT :smack:

Already put a ginx on this season :mad:

I'm not going to the home opener to make sure I don't ginx them again :lol:
Hey, they still could make it to the playoffs with a 9-7 record. It's the NFC.:lol:

I plan on getting season tickets, maybe I'll see ya' around.

pingrr

It doesn't matter what teams they play. The Redskins suck and are not going to make the playoffs again any time soon.

Their team will never be good as long as Dan Snyder owns the team.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
So...

pingrr said:
It doesn't matter what teams they play. The Redskins suck and are not going to make the playoffs again any time soon.

Their team will never be good as long as Dan Snyder owns the team.

...if Campbell comes on strong, they don't have too many injuries and catch a break or two, you see a promising season too?