B

Bruzilla

willie said:
NFL
Pittsburgh 10
vs.
Washington 17

:cheers:

Enjoy that outcome while you can... you ain't going to see too many more like that. :angel:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You may take it...

Bruzilla said:
Enjoy that outcome while you can... you ain't going to see too many more like that. :angel:

...as a compliment that I did enjoy the game. Moving the ball on the ground like we did against you guys is no small thing, pre-season or no.

B

Bruzilla

Larry Gude said:
...as a compliment that I did enjoy the game. Moving the ball on the ground like we did against you guys is no small thing, pre-season or no.

I only watched the last five minutes or so. Fox Sports Net Pittsburgh was running a live broadcast of my old Gateway High School Gators playing some Catholic HS from Cleveland as the HS Inaugural Game so I was watching that. Pretty exciting to watch, but man has that field changed since I played there.

I'm happy to report that the Pittsburgh team beat the Cleveland team. :cheers:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I know, I know

It is the final preseason game and a lot of starters are sitting but, I have to say Brunell looks real good. Much better than at any point last year! And where did this guy Farris come from? 2 TD catches, they look pretty good tonight again.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Larry Gude said:
Bottom line; he IS our QB. Brunnel is now in the position of the veteran backup which is where he should be. I have no idea what you are basing ANY thoughts of him being the guy again. Ramsey has upside, Mark does not.

Brunnel had trouble with the quick outs and crossing patterns of last years short pass, ball control O. How is he going to do now with wideouts brought in specifically to run deep fades and deep posts?

So Mark suddenly is younger and can make those throws as he once could while Ramsey remains this useless question mark on the bench?

:popcorn:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Oh boy, how could I forget this. Didn't Ramsey start in all the pre-season games. Didn't we lose three out of the four?

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
BuddyLee said:
Oh boy, how could I forget this. Didn't Ramsey start in all the pre-season games. Didn't we lose three out of the four?

Ramsey needs a good realtor...

Even the Jets didn't want him. They hired geriatric Testaverde over trading for Ramsey who is so cap friendly. <--- that's the only reason he's still a Redskin ---> C A P F R I E N D L Y !