Redskins v. Eagles...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It would be just like our hero's to win Monday night and not give us our Sundays free the rest of the year. Not yet anyway. :tap:

Seen over at Extreme Skins: "Hopefully, the game gets switched to Sunday, 1pm, where it belongs..."

:lol:

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
It's obvious that the Raiders used performance enhancing drugs and a pigeon to win the game unfairly.

Also, the Eagles have a terrible time against Oakland the few times the do meet.

Philadelphia always seems to step up for the divisional games and MNF will be no different.

I just feel bad for Zorn and the gang. To be embarrassed and humiliated the way the Eagles are gonna SMACK THEM DOWN.

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
We lost to the Lions, Panthers and Chiefs. What makes you think losing to a good team is going to be embarrassing? :tap:

The national coverage.
The whole nation will see how bad the truly are and you know them commentators will run their yaps about "BINGO" Sherm Lewis

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The national coverage.
The whole nation will see how bad the truly are and you know them commentators will run their yaps about "BINGO" Sherm Lewis

That may be and that is most likely. However, the Skins and our woes and causes of them are not news to a single football fan in this nation.

The Redskins D will play another good game, maybe even a great one. If they play great, get some turnovers, maybe even score, Philly could find themselves if not losing then in deep trouble. Add to that a few short field opportunities where we can't help but get a few field goals and don't be surprised come Tuesday morning that we either win or come damn close.

If the line is more that Eagles -7, I'm taking the Skins. :buddies:

Peter Forsberg

That may be and that is most likely. However, the Skins and our woes and causes of them are not news to a single football fan in this nation.

The Redskins D will play another good game, maybe even a great one. If they play great, get some turnovers, maybe even score, Philly could find themselves if not losing then in deep trouble. Add to that a few short field opportunities where we can't help but get a few field goals and don't be surprised come Tuesday morning that we either win or come damn close.

I will be in the stands with my fellow Birds fans yelling louder then the Skins fans if any showup. E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I will be in the stands with my fellow Birds fans yelling louder then the Skins fans if any showup. E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES.

I will not. This is THE last game in the history of the world that I would go to. Surly, disgruntled Skins fans with all the pent up disgust and add typical loutish, drunken Eagles fans, there is NO good outcome to this.

You win, you'll be more boorish than usual and the Skins fans will be less inclined to put up with it than usual. We might even go so far as to throw our Grey Poupon at you. We win, the emotions will boil over and take it out on you people, throwing both the mustard AND the quiche at you and there's no way in hell y'all take it on a good day let alone getting punked by a team that loses to everyone else.

I see an ugly, nasty evening coming up.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
My man Jim is still over extended, I was wondering if you would be available to fetch my lunch daily so Jim can concentrate on making sure the players all eat their veggies at their noon meal.

Sure thing, boss. How do you like your #### sammitches? Certainly not on a roll? :evil:

river rat

BUCKING GOAT

It's nice to dream, dreaming is free.

If the Eagles offensive shows up.........
Landry gives too much cushion
Haynesworth has NO stamina. Done by 7 minutes into the 2nd qtr.
Smoot too old for Deshaun Jackson

Eagles just need to remember to not get rowdy and pushy cause they will draw penalties for it. I can see the penalties being a momentum changer.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Eagles just need to remember to not get rowdy and pushy cause they will draw penalties for it. I can see the penalties being a momentum changer.

It's not a dream. The Skins may lose but, they will not get blown out.
Fat Albert plays half the downs. Those downs he is disruptive as hell. Golston is coming on. Team or no team, these people still have their pride.

BuddyLee

Football addict

If...if...if...

Sounds like the Iggles old adage.