Redskins v. Eagles...

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
It's nice to dream, dreaming is free.

If the Eagles offensive shows up.........
Landry gives too much cushion
Haynesworth has NO stamina. Done by 7 minutes into the 2nd qtr.
Smoot too old for Deshaun Jackson

Eagles just need to remember to not get rowdy and pushy cause they will draw penalties for it. I can see the penalties being a momentum changer.

ROGERS gives too much cushion... every down. If the opposing team needs 7 yds for a 1st Rogers off by 10. Check it out. Landry can't tackle, he's not physical ENOUGH.

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
It's not a dream. The Skins may lose but, they will not get blown out.
Fat Albert plays half the downs. Those downs he is disruptive as hell. Golston is coming on. Team or no team, these people still have their pride.

Are you serious? What little pride they had was stripped when BINGO man got hired.
There is no way Zorn is holding his head up high this week in training and the team sees it and will absorb it and it will be reflected in Monday's game.

I was trying to be nice and feel sorry for their dumbazzes but nevermind, I hope it get Philthy.

Peter Forsberg

I will not. This is THE last game in the history of the world that I would go to. Surly, disgruntled Skins fans with all the pent up disgust and add typical loutish, drunken Eagles fans, there is NO good outcome to this.

You win, you'll be more boorish than usual and the Skins fans will be less inclined to put up with it than usual. We might even go so far as to throw our Grey Poupon at you. We win, the emotions will boil over and take it out on you people, throwing both the mustard AND the quiche at you and there's no way in hell y'all take it on a good day let alone getting punked by a team that loses to everyone else.

I see an ugly, nasty evening coming up.
I wouldn't miss this game.... see that's the difference between Eagles fans and Redskins fans. Passion baby Passion. I totally understand where you're coming from though.

Last edited:

BuddyLee

Football addict
I wouldn't miss this game.... see that's the differance between Eagles fans and Redskins fans. Passion baby Passion. I totally understand where you're coming from though.
BS

It would be the same with almost any NFL team. You wouldn't dare spend your good time and money for a 2-14 team.

There's passion and there's also reason too.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I wouldn't miss this game.... see that's the differance between Eagles fans and Redskins fans. Passion baby Passion. I totally understand where you're coming from though.

I'm not arguing that. I think it's agreed there are no worse fans in the league when it's going bad BECAUSE y'all still show up and there is no better fans when it's going good...because y'all show up.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

Redskins fans are passionate..at least the old school fans. But most of us can see the writing on the wall and some of us have a view into the inner workings of the organization. That's the frustrating part...it's never gonna change ..new coach..new players..nothing is gonna work until Snyder and Cerrato are gone or learn to trust the people they hire. It's very hard to keep the flames of passion burning when Synder keeps pissing on the embers.

Peter Forsberg

BS

It would be the same with almost any NFL team. You wouldn't dare spend your good time and money for a 2-14 team.

There's passion and there's also reason too.
I will enjoy my Redskins season ticket holders seats on Monday night, so will the others I am going with. B6 I11 N23 G44 O63 BINGO

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
Redskins fans are passionate..at least the old school fans. But most of us can see the writing on the wall and some of us have a view into the inner workings of the organization. That's the frustrating part...it's never gonna change ..new coach..new players..nothing is gonna work until Snyder and Cerrato are gone or learn to trust the people they hire. It's very hard to keep the flames of passion burning when Synder keeps pissing on the embers.

I honestly think he is trying to get the team in a position to move them to another city.
Really!
I know it sounds absurd but.......he is a "business" man.

Peter Forsberg

I'm not arguing that. I think it's agreed there are no worse fans in the league when it's going bad BECAUSE y'all still show up and there is no better fans when it's going good...because y'all show up.
I have been to the last 5 Games at Fedex when the Eagles were in town. We have won some and lost some. Westy 60 yard run last season was amazing!!!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I honestly think he is trying to get the team in a position to move them to another city.
Really!
I know it sounds absurd but.......he is a "business" man.

The only place he's going to move them is back into DC...and that may not be too long off. He wants a dome and to host the Super Bowl.