Redskins v. Eagles...

D

dems4me

ah..don't worry...they'll win a Super Bowl one day.

:killingme: How did I miss this thread :killingme
So.... Does anybody care to watch the fight, I mean game... here Monday? So far its just me and River Rat :lmao:

Please win Skins
Please win Skins
Please win Skins
Please win Skins
Please win Skins
Please win Skins
Please win Skins
Please win Skins
Please win Skins
Please win Skins
Please win Skins
Please win Skins
Please win Skins
Please win Skins
Please win Skins
Please win Skins
Please win Skins
Please win Skins

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I don't recall reading about this earlier, but ESPN is running a ticker along the bottom of the screen saying:

"Redskins OT Chris Samuels is out for the season and is considering retirement."

Is that for real?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I don't recall reading about this earlier, but ESPN is running a ticker along the bottom of the screen saying:

"Redskins OT Chris Samuels is out for the season and is considering retirement."

Is that for real?

Could be. He has a congenital defect of his spine.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
everyone head to FedEx Field. No chance of a touchdown there. :killingme

THAT is what ESPN has been hammering all last night, and they're STILL at it! :lmao: Focusing on Jim Zorn's inability to coach, plus the snafu concerning the GM and the owner of the club. Another rumor they are floating: Zorn darn near quit the Redskins, when he was relieved of playcalling, and it was turned over to Sherm Lewis. Trouble in the Redskins' camp, no doubt!

:killingme: How did I miss this thread :killingme
So.... Does anybody care to watch the fight, I mean game... here Monday? So far its just me and River Rat :lmao:

Please win Skins
Please win Skins
Please win Skins
Please win Skins
Please win Skins
Please win Skins
Please win Skins
Please win Skins
Please win Skins
Please win Skins
Please win Skins
Please win Skins
Please win Skins
Please win Skins
Please win Skins
Please win Skins
Please win Skins
Please win Skins

Boy has football practice on Monday for a game on Tuesday, we are hoping we can cut out early to catch kickoff. :jameo: