Redskins...

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
:bawl::bawl::bawl::bawl:I'm still crying. My father loved the Redskins when I was little. He died a lonng time ago. I still carry his passion for the team. When they lost, he was sad. I am sad now. But they sure played hard.

Yeah I grew up in a family of die-hard Skins fans and it's that love that still grows in me as well. Chin up, we did well this season, weigh it. :flowers:

Angel

~*~*~
I'm too bummed about the Skins losing to talk about it. Even my dog is bummed...

Attachments

• Sandy.jpg
    Sandy.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 39
J

jaybeeztoo

My screams let me know that I can't handle shocking excitement and therefore should not be a contestant on any TV game shows or contests. Could you imagine the host's expression after he hears me screaming? :killingme

They would love you on Deal or No Deal Lexi :killingme

You would be perfect for that show. You might want to take some Xanax first, but I'm sure you would still have Howie rolling on the floor :razz:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Btw...

...in case anyone missed it; Cruise was in Snyder's box yesterday.
Black plague for the Redskins.

That's why we lost.

Peter Forsberg

Solomons Bridge

...I start liking your posts you say something that repulses me.

Scientologists are nuts in my opinion, but what's being Jewish have to do with this?
Larry who talked you down off the Solomons Bridge? You weren't gonna jump becuase the Skins lost were you? J/K

T

toppick08

...I start liking your posts you say something that repulses me.

Scientologists are nuts in my opinion, but what's being Jewish have to do with this?

Next time you park at Fedex Field remember what I said...

J

jaybeeztoo

:getdown: Sounds like a challenge. Think I should sign up? :whistle:

Hopefully, I won't make them change the rules. :lmao:

They would LOVE you and who knows, you might win $1,000,000.00 :whistle: Just remember who suggested the idea :diva:

I triple dog dare you to sign up!! :evil:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
...in case anyone missed it; Cruise was in Snyder's box yesterday.
Black plague for the Redskins.

That's why we lost.

I saw the announcement and think I caught a glimpse of Cruise during the mention.

What was most funny was the announcers when Suisham missed the kick and someone said he was going for the concrete and the announcer said Joe Gibbs is going to drop concrete on his foot after the game. :killingme

That was priceless humor in an otherwise unfunny situation.

Also, I can't believe that the ball pass Moss didn't see that was caught by a Squawk was ran for 78yds. :faint: Their defense was on point during that play. No denying.

Last edited:
W

wkndbeacher

They would LOVE you and who knows, you might win $1,000,000.00 :whistle: Just remember who suggested the idea :diva:

I triple dog dare you to sign up!! :evil:

I can see her running up to fight the banker when he low balls her:lmao: