Redskins...

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
They would LOVE you and who knows, you might win $1,000,000.00 :whistle: Just remember who suggested the idea :diva:

I triple dog dare you to sign up!! :evil:

I wouldn't forget you. :love: you'd be in the audience cheering me on and I'd be sure to point you out on National TV. With the money we'll buy St Mary's County. :diva:

J

jaybeeztoo

I wouldn't forget you. :love: you'd be in the audience cheering me on and I'd be sure to point you out on National TV. With the money we'll buy St Mary's County. :diva:

I would love to go. I like being on TV :dance:

You could rub Howie's head for good luck :lmao:

Go ahead, try and sign up. It would be fun!! I could be one of your supporters that stands up there with you.

W

wkndbeacher

Go ahead, try and sign up. It would be fun!! I could be one of your supporters that stands up there with you.

No Deal!

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!

I'd rather tug at his goatee :jet:

How to Be a Contestant on Deal or No Deal

In order to be considered as a contestant, you have to first make a personal videotape of yourself and the supporters that you want to accompany you in your appearance on the show. Also you have to fill out their application that can be found at NBC.com > Casting. Send this and your video tape to their contestant department.

So, when are you available to make a video? :really:

J

jaybeeztoo

I'd rather tug at his goatee :jet:

How to Be a Contestant on Deal or No Deal

So, when are you available to make a video? :really:

My camera has video capabilities and I have a tripod. You just need to round up your two other supporters and we are game. That would be so awesome!!!

I love that show and would love to be on it. Free trip to wherever they tape...nice little vacation and hopefully $1,000,000.00 in your pocket. I only want $25,000.00 of it.

Deal, or no deal?

W

wkndbeacher

My camera has video capabilities and I have a tripod. You just need to round up your two other supporters and we are game. That would be so awesome!!!

I love that show and would love to be on it. Free trip to wherever they tape...nice little vacation and hopefully $1,000,000.00 in your pocket. I only want $25,000.00 of it.

Deal, or no deal?

Tell you what, Ill sponsor you if you win the million, if not your (on your own) cool.:whistle:

J

jaybeeztoo

Tell you what, Ill sponsor you if you win the million, if not your (on your own) cool.:whistle:

Do you need sponsers? I figured the show would get you there and put you up. You need supporters to stand on stage with you and support you and yell at you to DEAL or NO DEAL. Loud people that will go well with Lexi's outgoing personality. :killingme

Again, I'm game. We would just have to come up with an eye catching video. :shrug:

W

wkndbeacher

Do you need sponsers? I figured the show would get you there and put you up. You need supporters to stand on stage with you and support you and yell at you to DEAL or NO DEAL. Loud people that will go well with Lexi's outgoing personality. :killingme

Again, I'm game. We would just have to come up with an eye catching video. :shrug:

:neener:

W

wkndbeacher

:killingme

Maybe so. We would have to come up with something interesting to outbeat all the rest of the people wanting to appear on the show.

Well you could be the pimp and she could be.....(the lady of interest) :killingme

J

jaybeeztoo

Why would I be the pimp? :confused: :lmao:

Lexi??? Did you come up with any ideas yet?

:lol: That just made me think of something...

I could be her pimp and make sure she gets "booked". Isn't that what you called it Lexi?

:killingme

J

jaybeeztoo

Ok..Ok..since you twisted my arm, Lexi can be the pimp and you can be the lady of interest. :evil:

I don't want to be the lady of interest. I have all I need in this world. :diva:
Well, an extra $25,000 would help some :whistle: but that would be from Lexi winning the $1,000,000.00 and sharing with me :dance:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!

Deal, or no deal?

Gee, you're really nice lady. :biggrin: I'd of added an extra 0 to that 25 gladly.

So, when we shooting? I choose JPC and Mikey for my other two supporters. :lmao: