Redskins...

BuddyLee

Football addict
:banghead:

So, you have an affection for other peoples junk as well, huh? Dumpster diving? Yard sales? There is a young Bobby Beathard out there. There is a young George Young. A young Ron Wolf.

There is also a YOUNG Mike Shanahan. A young Cowher. A young Joe Gibbs.

One of the joys we, as Redskins fans, are both spoiled by because we had it, and will, perhaps, never enjoy again, is watching a team evolve and come together over a few years. Good lord, if we have chips on every bet on the table, how much fun is winning actually going to be?

It was STUPID to do this now. Stupid.

:tap:
No, I just don't like my own junk sitting around doing nothing.

We all see how our young Zorn is doing. We need a stronger personality to deal with The Dan.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Larry just likes being contrary..Vinny being gone, no matter when it happens is definitely a step in the right direction and Larry knows that.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Larry just likes being contrary..Vinny being gone, no matter when it happens is definitely a step in the right direction and Larry knows that.

Do we? Was Fat Albert his idea? Bruce Smith? Dion? Beano Cook? Joe Gibbs and his cast of 1,000 coaches? Whose idea was it that the o line had enough depth?

Was Fletcher Dan's idea? How about Thomas, Kelly and Davis? Dan do that? What abut bringing back Dockery? Snyder idea?

If you are prepared to tell me that Dan Snyder is not only GOING to get out of the way and let football people do their jobs but has also NOT been the driving force behind some of the more absurd and catastrophic decisions of the next decade then, sure, this sounds great!

If not, you folks, please, go and tell me how GM will be allll better now that they've gotten rid of Pontiac. How Hearts newspapers is going to be just fine now that they have a new editor.

The Redskins were defined by an owner, for nearly a generation, who demanded performance by his people, period. They are now defined by an owner who...who changes parts more than he changes underwear.

But, please, do tell me how things are going to be all better now. :popcorn:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

They may not be and probably will still be screwed up. But I disliked Vinny so I'm happy he's gone and will enjoy that for a day or two.

I'd like to think the Danny wants to change...whether he can remains to be seen. Maybe his pocketbook is a little less full right now or he sees that the fan base is not spending the bucks like it used to. Perhaps he's making a change to appease the fans/spenders. I still think he thinks he's smarter than any of us..a marketing genius..and this is a temporary ploy to trick the fans into thinking he cares what we think so we'll get back on the bandwagon.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Do we? Was Fat Albert his idea? Bruce Smith? Dion? Beano Cook? Joe Gibbs and his cast of 1,000 coaches? Whose idea was it that the o line had enough depth?

Was Fletcher Dan's idea? How about Thomas, Kelly and Davis? Dan do that? What abut bringing back Dockery? Snyder idea?

If you are prepared to tell me that Dan Snyder is not only GOING to get out of the way and let football people do their jobs but has also NOT been the driving force behind some of the more absurd and catastrophic decisions of the next decade then, sure, this sounds great!

If not, you folks, please, go and tell me how GM will be allll better now that they've gotten rid of Pontiac. How Hearts newspapers is going to be just fine now that they have a new editor.

The Redskins were defined by an owner, for nearly a generation, who demanded performance by his people, period. They are now defined by an owner who...who changes parts more than he changes underwear.

Who had the owners ear all of those years?? His best buddy Vin, thats who...Snyder is all that you say he is, but he also had an idiot in his ear all those years. Vinny being gone is one major step in the right direction, as long as he's not lurking in the background undercutting Allen/head coach/etal..

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Who had the owners ear all of those years?? His best buddy Vin, thats who...Snyder is all that you say he is, but he also had an idiot in his ear all those years. Vinny being gone is one major step in the right direction, as long as he's not lurking in the background undercutting Allen/head coach/etal..

Great. Vinny is gone. Wonderful.

As far as I am concerned the mere fact that it happened now is simply another bad move by Snyder; more of the same.

I could be totally, completely wrong.

Hoo ray. Vin is gone. I feel...better.

Not.

:buddies:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I still think he thinks he's smarter than any of us..a marketing genius..and this is a temporary ploy to trick the fans into thinking he cares what we think so we'll get back on the bandwagon.

I guarantee you he is smarter than me. George Bush is smarter than me. Obama is smarter than me.

I am, however, smart enough to not confuse effort and rhetoric with results.

I've said this many times; If I was Snyder, I couldn't avoid wanting to play with my toy.

:shrug:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Great. Vinny is gone. Wonderful.

As far as I am concerned the mere fact that it happened now is simply another bad move by Snyder; more of the same.

I could be totally, completely wrong.

Hoo ray. Vin is gone. I feel...better.

Not.

:buddies:

I would agree with your 'more of the same' statement if it had been anyone other than Vinny..Since day 1, even before Snyder's way of doing biz as the skins owner became known, I have said it was a huge mistake to have Cerratto here.

It may continue as 'more of the same', but it's a great week when we have finally split up the dumb and dumber duo.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It may continue as 'more of the same', but it's a great week when we have finally split up the dumb and dumber duo.

Frankly, I don't see how you can say it's been an even remotely 'good' week, let alone great, given what happened to The Brett last night. :tap:

Vin taking a walk still could happened a month from now. I swear to god, Dan would change instructors in the middle of a sky dive.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Breaking news. Mike Holmgren has agreed to be the GM of the Brownies.

What a horrible move! I mean, there's still a few more games to go in the season and the Brownies have been playing sooooooo well the past two games. They could have waited!

This is such a Lerneresque move!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Breaking news. Mike Holmgren has agreed to be the GM of the Brownies.

What a horrible move! I mean, there's still a few more games to go in the season and the Brownies have been playing sooooooo well the past two games. They could have waited!

This is such a Lerneresque move!

The Browns and the Redskins; Showing how it's done. :buddies:

Hopefully, the new health care bill will cover the tennis elbow that your gonna get if you keep trying to polish this turd.

:lol: