Relations with Large People.................

Toxick

Splat
Not true, I lost 70lbs a couple years ago and the results in that department were nil.

It is absolutely true.

Perhaps 70 pounds isn't enough to make a difference, or like everything else, it's a variable from person to person thing.

I've never told anybody this before, but there was a time in my life when I let myself go, and I put on many many hundreds of pounds. During that time the "framing area" swelled up along with everything else, and almost buried the little guy alive.

As the weight disappeared, he started to slowly but surely re-emerge from the recesses of the waning flesh. And I'll never forget the day I came out of the shower and stood before the mirror proud in the fact that I once again had a dangler, as opposed to a peeker.

Now, having said that, one must remember that fat is mallable, squashable, pliant, and pusharound-able, so it was still able to get the job done where it counts, it just made molly-whompage a tad more difficult.

It's primarily a visibility issue, not a usability issue..

In other words ladies, if you find yourself with a big man, it's all under there somewhere, you just might have to push harder to get it.

Now, I shall never again refer to the time in my life when I was a big load. Thank you and good night.