Religion Of Peace - Mobs Globally

Hijinx

The religion of peace says George Bush. Damn George !!! What made you say that?
What peaceful project has this bunch ever endorsed?
How many children's hospitals have they founded.

If we were smart we would have flights leaving Dearborn every day for the Middle east taking these people back to where they belong.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Muslim Security Guard Opens Fire in Canadian City Hall

Bezhani Sarvar, was working as a security guard and then he decided that Allah had a special mission for him. And, like all of Allah’s special missions, it involved shooting a whole lot of people.

[clip]

Why did he do any of this?

CBC has confirmed with four people who know Sarvar that he is the person who appears in a roughly four-minute video that is circulating online, including on YEGWAVE’s Instagram page, in which he describes wide-ranging thoughts about modern society while referencing a mission.

A “mission”, what kind of mission? Here’s what he says in the video… not that the CBC will quote it.

“As-Salaam-Alaikum. Brothers and sisters, before I do my mission, I want you all to know that I am not a psychopath.”

Wide-ranging thoughts about modern society indeed.

The Muslim terrorist ranted about “this genocide that’s going on in Gaza and throughout the world” and vowed, “inshallah, we will rise against you guys, and we’ll put you on trial.”

He vowed, “Salam-Alaikum, brothers and sisters. Inshallah. I’ll succeed with my mission. If I don’t succeed, I know somebody else will succeed for me. Salam-Alaikum.”

how many of these psychopaths have come across the southern border

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Hamas Member Reveals That Organization's Goal Is Not Just to Free 'Palestine'

Virtually every political and media analyst in the Western world agrees that Hamas is a national liberation movement, dedicated to freeing Palestine from an alleged Israeli occupation. Most also assume that if the Palestinians are given a state, Hamas’ mission will end, and the organization will fade away. A video that surfaced Saturday, however, suggests that all of that analysis, despite being nearly universally accepted, is false.

The video is of a hijabed woman, identified as “Elham, Member of Hamas, Planner of a Suicide Bombing,” explaining matter-of-factly that “we don’t only fight against occupation. Our goal is to spread Islam to all, everywhere.” This suggests that Hamas would not be satisfied with a Palestinian state, but would continue its war against the diminished Israel that would remain after the creation of a Palestinian state until the remainder were Islamized as well. What’s more, Elham’s statement amounts to a declaration of war against every state that is not governed under Islamic law.

Of course, there is no indication that Elham speaks for Hamas as a whole. However, many other Hamas spokesmen have said essentially the same thing. Last December, Fathi Hammad, a member of Hamas’ Political Bureau, also spoke of Hamas as having a universal mission beyond the destruction of Israel. He explained that “the [Palestinian] people have been soldiers throughout history. They are now preparing to liberate Jerusalem and the Al-Aqsa Mosque, and I am saying this loud and clear: [The Palestinian people] are preparing to establish the Caliphate, with Jerusalem as its capital city, Inshallah. Jerusalem will not only be the capital city of Palestine as an independent state – it will be the capital city of the Islamic Caliphate.”

In Sunni Islamic theology, an Islamic caliphate is a supranational state that commands the allegiance of all Muslims worldwide, transcending nationality and ethnicity. Thus Hammad, like Elham, sees Hamas as far more than just a movement dedicated to the destruction of Israel. Another Hamas official, Mahmoud Al-Zahar, explained in a December 2022 interview that Hamas’ universal mission would eventually bring it into war with Christianity:

When we speak about the Army of Jerusalem and the Battle of the Promise of the Hereafter, we are not talking about liberating our land alone – but we believe in what our Prophet Muhammad said: “Allah drew the ends of the world near one another for my sake, and I have seen its eastern and western ends. The dominion of my nation would reach those ends that have been drawn near me.” The entire 510 million square kilometers of Planet Earth will come under [a system] where there is no injustice, no oppression, no treachery, no Zionism, no treacherous Christianity, and no killings and crimes, like those being committed against the Palestinians, and against the Arabs in all the Arab countries – in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, and other countries.

If Hamas is going to bring the entire 510 million square kilometers of Planet Earth are going to come under the domination of Islam, Hamas is essentially declaring war against the entire planet with the exception of Sharia states. Leftists who are expressing their support for Hamas and hatred for Israel these days are likely neither to know nor care that Hamas has these aspirations, as they simply cannot imagine a world in which their Muslim allies would turn against them.

NEVER TRUST A MUSLIM

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Minnesota School District Allows Muslim Families to Opt Out of LGBTQ Curriculum

The move by the district comes after the First Liberty Institute and True North Legal sent a letter on behalf of six Muslim families that stated forcing Muslims to learn LGBTQ lessons is a violation of the First Amendment.

The six families previously requested the school to notify them of when LGBTQ-centered lessons were being taught so they could opt their children out of those particular lessons.

In a statement, the Liberty Institute shared, “The St. Louis Park (MN) public schools are allowing several Somali American children to opt-out of sexually based materials being taught in English classes after the law firms sent two letters explaining how the district’s previous denial of opt-outs violated the First Amendment and state law.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Imam who 'called the French flag satanic' has his residency permit cancelled after living in the country since the 1980s and is deported to North Africa

• Mahjoub Mahjoubi, 52, was flown to North Africa 12 hours after he was arrested

France has deported a Tunisian cleric who allegedly called the country's flag satanic.

Mahjoub Mahjoubi, 52, was flown to North Africa just 12 hours after his arrest over sermons said to go against French values.

His deportation last Thursday is seen as a demonstration of tough immigration laws brought in by president Emmanuel Macron.

Mr Mahjoubi had gone viral on social media after apparently referring to France's three-coloured flag as 'satanic'.

He was arrested and deported despite living in the country since the 1980s and raising five children there.

Unlike them he did not have French citizenship and had his residency permit cancelled.

The official order for Mr Mahjoubi's expulsion said that in sermons he had given a 'retrograde, intolerant and violent' image of Islam that would encourage behaviour against French values, discrimination against women, 'tensions with the Jewish community' and 'jihadist radicalisation'.

The imam also referred to 'the Jewish people as the enemy' and called for 'the destruction of Western society', the indictment said.

He also allegedly described the tricolore – without saying he meant the French flag – as of 'no value to Allah'.

Mr Mahjoubi, who runs a construction company, claimed it had been a slip of the tongue, adding: 'I will fight to return to France, where I have lived for 40 years.'

He said his family, including his youngest child who is in hospital for cancer treatment, depended entirely on him.

Well at least the French are playing hardball for the moment

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Police Arrest Mohammed Abdulkareem For Allegedly Murdering Jewish Dentist

Dr. Benjamin Harouni was shot and killed late Thursday afternoon at his SmilePlus Dentistry practice just outside of San Diego. Two other victims were also shot — a man and a woman — and were taken to local hospitals where they were listed in serious but stable condition.

The El Cajon Police Department said that Abdulkareem fled the scene in a white U-Haul rental pickup truck, but was located several hours later thanks to a vigilant citizen who alerted law enforcement.

“A short time later, officers located Abdulkareem in the area and took him into custody without incident,” police said in a statement. “Abdulkareem was found to be armed with a loaded handgun and several loaded handgun magazines. Records checks on the handgun later showed that it was legally purchased by Abdulkareem, just 2 weeks prior to the shooting.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Is Britain controlled by Islamists? Threats to MPs, Sadiq Khan's dodgy links and "Islamophobia"​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Muslim Death Threats to Teachers in Paris

More on the latest death threats made by Muslims to school personnel can be found here: “A demonstration by 163 school headmasters in Paris to stop death threats made by Muslim parents: They denounce the aggressiveness of the parents and the false accusations of alleged Islamophobia,” Medforth, March 5, 2024:

A demonstration by 163 school headmasters in Paris to stop death threats made by Muslim parents: They denounce the aggressiveness of the parents and the false accusations of alleged Islamophobia
The trigger was the incident on Wednesday the 28th of February at the Ravel Lyceum: a headmaster was threatened with death after he reminded a female pupil that she must remove her headscarf. According to these headmasters and headmistresses, disputes of this kind are anything but unique.

The principle of laicité — the separation of church and state, or secularism, emphatically applied — is a central principle of the French government, and of French education. According to French law, all outward and visible signs of religious identity are banned in state schools. Hijabs are banned, as are crucifixes, kippahs, and turbans, and other signs of a particular religious identity. The headmaster at the Ravel Lyceum was merely enforcing the law, as he was required to do by the government. But the girl he told to remove her hijab went home and complained to her family, and someone — most likely her father — then threatened the headmaster with death which, given the murder of Samuel Paty, had to be taken seriously.

It is important to show solidarity, confirms Nicolas Bray, representative of the SNPDEN trade union in Paris: “There are colleagues who are regularly threatened in their jobs and we support everyone by means of this campaign. It is the issue of secularism that is under attack. There are recent attacks that can be noted.”

Hijinx

They are spreading themselves around the world and breeding like minks
Stay locked and loaded.