Religious vs. Atheist "converters"

What best describes your experiences?

• I'm a believer and I've handed out religious info.

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • I'm a believer and have verbally promoted religion.

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • I'm an athiest and have handed out atheist info.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm an athiest and have verbally promoted atheism.

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • I've been given (or listened to) religious info.

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • I've been given (or listened) to atheist info.

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters

Zguy28

Hmm but was it self deprecating acounts written by the actual person or was it self deprecating accounts written second/third/fourth hand as was a majority of the acounts refrenced in the bible
Are advocating that the New Testament was written by people far removed from the actual events?

T

toppick08

Well,.......IMH experience.............I've never heard a woman scream out out..:OH DARWIN!!:.....in the heat of passion.....:shrug:.....am I wrong ??

This_person

No its used in the correct context, i'm fully willing to proof my theory. The question is are you?
Show me the proof of abiogenesis and the repeatable test we can use to prove it, then the proof of sponge to bat and human and horse evolution, and the repeatable test we can use to prove it, and i'll show you my proof that Jesus rose from the dead.

Until then, we both have to take our beliefs on faith.

This_person

you really really REALLY need to learn to read posts in context
I read it in context. I was trying to get back to the point you couldn't answer before, which is that evolution is not a fact.

when you acknowledge that sponge-to-human evolution is not a fact, I'll let you get back to your playtoy discussion for which you're actually prepared.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I think we were brought here by aliens. Maybe they even made us in test tubes.

As far as I'm concerned, that's a plausible as creation and evolution.

T

toppick08

Y'all come by St. Paul's UMC on Thursdays in L'Town for a great, free noon meal......:huggy:...I'll "buy" you a Coke if you see me out in the cemetery....:yay:

This_person

I think we were brought here by aliens. Maybe they even made us in test tubes.

As far as I'm concerned, that's a plausible as creation and evolution.
You're right, it is as plausible.

The problem with that is where did the alien's life begin?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
You do have to wonder how people 3/4/5000 years ago were able to move stones and blocks with the technology available to them at the time, when we cant do something similiar with smaller versions of them

Maybe that's how Jesus was resurrected...he was sucked into a space ship.

Zguy28

I dunno'. There are those who speculate he either got up and walked out, or was carried out.
Or it happened as described in the NT. Novel thought I know.

Anyways, see you guys, gotta go. Got plans. If I see you out and about, look out, I might hand you a gospel tract. :evil: