Relocating - Salary

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Do you haul your own firewood with it?
Do you haul your own firewood with it?
No and that is a silly question.

But did you know that:
Tree-killing insects and diseases can lurk in or on firewood. These insects and diseases can’t move far on their own, but when people move firewood they can jump hundreds of miles. New infestations destroy our forests, property values, and cost huge sums of money to control.

YW

PeoplesElbow

Wife and I just got back from Dennis Point (Capt. Pat's).
It was terrible.
Service was great, but the food was blaaaaa.
Sorry to hear that. What did you have? I usually get rockfish. Always thought the fries and hush puppies were spot on.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We found a small home to rent and will wait on a house purchase. I really loved the Leonardtown area.

:yay: You'll like living in Ltown, it's a proper town with a walky downtown. Very community minded with festivals, concerts on the Square, and other events.

They keep two websites:

One that's more geared toward the Town residents (government, trash pickup, meeting minutes, etc):

And one that's geared toward tourism:

UnaAllan

You should be able to live quite comfortably here on that salary in a modest home. Waterfront is much more expensive. Last year I bought a home in that region, and I like living in it. I got a mortgage, so the only problem was showing the bank a pay stub because I don't get them at work, so I found a method of getting paystubs online. The region is quiet and comfortable for families with children, but you need to be ready that services in this area are more expensive compared to other regions in this city.

Last edited:

woogie

Yeah, typical "life in 'the ranch club' " stuff. Some things NEVER change! Been going on for DECADES there and seems
like it will go on for decades more in the future. Almost like they love it like that there! If you like drama, gossip and
nosy people, that is the place to be and live in. Lots of problems there.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Yeah, typical "life in 'the ranch club' " stuff. Some things NEVER change! Been going on for DECADES there and seems
like it will go on for decades more in the future. Almost like they love it like that there! If you like drama, gossip and
nosy people, that is the place to be and live in. Lots of problems there.
What are you talking about?!