Remington SuperCell Recoil Pad

SoMdmMusician

Hornady SST 2 3/4 Sabot Slugs.

Question: How well do you like those Hornady slugs?

I bought a few boxes for my "rainy day" slug gun. I bought one of Rossi's new slug guns and mounted the scope on it, awesome gun. Anyway, I started with the Hornady's ('cause they were the cheapest) and they flew everywhere but where I wanted them to.

So, I tried the Remington Premiere Core-Lokt sabots, and man, what an awesome shell, those things are dead on a 100 yards. I have noticed that the Hornady's have come down to about $8.00, on the average per box, largely due to the fact that no one likes them, Dicks has piles and piles of them, but, you can never find the Remington's, very popular rounds, now I know why.

Just curious who else has tried those Hornady's.

Hornady SST 2 3/4 Sabot Slugs.

Question: How well do you like those Hornady slugs?

I bought a few boxes for my "rainy day" slug gun. I bought one of Rossi's new slug guns and mounted the scope on it, awesome gun. Anyway, I started with the Hornady's ('cause they were the cheapest) and they flew everywhere but where I wanted them to.

So, I tried the Remington Premiere Core-Lokt sabots, and man, what an awesome shell, those things are dead on a 100 yards. I have noticed that the Hornady's have come down to about $8.00, on the average per box, largely due to the fact that no one likes them, Dicks has piles and piles of them, but, you can never find the Remington's, very popular rounds, now I know why.

Just curious who else has tried those Hornady's.
So far I am happy with the Hornady SSTs. They hit the paper targeet where I wanted them to.

Hopefully I will be able to give a more extensive review tomorrow night. If it's brown, it's down.

smibarines

Don't be a dumba$$ dude, if you have nothing intelligent to say, then go back to your Barbie collection and play there. This guy is simply trying to find and answer to a question, and he ain't interested in your egotistical remarks. I prefer to check the local shops myself, that's why I always end up at Fred's, as for the Tackle Box, yeah, I agree, they may as well close their phone account, no one ever answers it, and when they do, the seem like you're getting into their coffee break time anyway.

Boy you're about a day late and a dollar short...

This was carried over from another thread and has been settled - please read before you speak.