Replacing my SKS

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Yup, hell with stocks, buy mags, ammo, and any firearm that is not a single shot and greater than a .22 caliber. If they come around asking just tell them if they want them to go look at the bottom of the Chesapeake as they all drowned in a boating accident.

This thread makes me wonder if all of the "assault weapons" which were previously banned for one reason or another are going to be going up in price the next few months? I imagine they will if/when word gets out the AWB is starting up again... just like the high cap mags did.

They are already going up.... and right out the door. I have been looking for an AR and was having a hard time but just latched on to a RRA midlength CAR A-4

Yep. I was in the Tackle Box yesterday. The barrel full of SKS was down to one from about 8. Two AR15s that were on the wall were gone and some guy was asking about the AKs they'd had and he was told they were sold that morning.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Yep. I was in the Tackle Box yesterday. The barrel full of SKS was down to one from about 8. Two AR15s that were on the wall were gone and some guy was asking about the AKs they'd had and he was told they were sold that morning.

...that's what I love about SKS's! It's just a tool, they sell 'em by the bucket, like shovels.

:killingme