Rescue pitbull mauls & kills 90 y/o woman

warneckutz

That killer look is caused by fetal alcohol syndrome​..
One would think with your canine knowledge you would have kept your face away from being bit... Seems you make lots of bad choices.. especially in dogs. :lmao:

You're a witty one... bad choices happen ... you should've been aborted.

black dog

Free America
You're a witty one... bad choices happen ... you should've been aborted.

Sorry, not all of us tend to consistently gravitate to making bad decisions..
Some of us have parents that put us in good schools and taught us to make good decisions.
Well time to rack that steel... Be back later...

Did you mow there grass today?? See if you can get those grass lines straight this time. Roller down going away,,,,, roller up on the way back...

warneckutz

Some of us have parents that put us in good schools and taught us to make good decision..

So it's a trickle down effect starting with your momma?

We're here to talk about dogs, remember? Not here about your failures and shortcomings.

black dog

Free America
Failures??? ......... Oh yeah that's right I need to send Denver's Animal Control a check to help pay to keep putting those pits to sleep.. Gotta so my part as a responsible dog owner.
It's gotta be in the thousands by now.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

A perfect example of someone who likely has never been around one, reads the stories in the media they hate so much, then spews this dumb ####.

Been around them plenty. And when I am, always cautious and sitiationally aware. Dumb, huh? Just like that 8 month old recently mauled to death in Lusby by that never-ever-before-did-it-ever-do-anything-like-that-before pitbill? Yeah, GFY. Oh, and wouldn't it be just hilarious if the one that "came from the second largest dog fightign ring bust in US history" started mauling on your ass, or even the pig hunting one. There would be one big ass line of people standing on your grave saying, "told ya so"!

littlelady

God bless the USA
Here's a bunch of them strait outta Denver, as well mannered as they could be. Hummmm all look like pits to me...
Denver's up to about 5,000 euthanized. :lmao:

You really didn't have to post those sad pics, and then laugh about it. :frown:

If I may ...
That's a damn good start!

Sad that humans created the pit with cross breeding, made some mean by fighting them, and now humans are killing their mistake. :sad: I will say again, some good pits exist. Just because they are pit should not be their death sentence. Talk about out of control. Humans are responsible for this sad extermination, and I saw puppies in those pics, too. It is not the breeds fault. They are loyal animals ready to be obedient and loving to their human keepers. Humans betrayed the pit. Period.

If I may, I am surprised at your stance on this issue.

Last edited:

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

You really didn't have to post those sad pics, and then laugh about it. :frown: Sad that humans created the pit with cross breeding, made some mean by fighting them, and now humans are killing their mistake. :sad: I will say again, some good pits exist. Just because they are pit should not be their death sentence. Talk about out of control. Humans are responsible for this sad extermination, and I saw puppies in those pics, too. It is not the breeds fault. They are loyal animals ready to be obedient and loving to their human keepers. Humans betrayed the pit. Period. If I may, I am surprised at your stance on this issue.

And here in lies the problem .... Feelings! Emotions! Regardless of fault, pit and pit breed mixes, are a danger to humans and other animals, and should be eliminated. You're surprised of my stance? I have never wavered on this issue. I could never get comfortable and cuddly with a pit like I do with a Labrador knowing that at any moment it could tear off my face for no reason or notice at all. I see others do it and cringe at the possibility of a mauling. A dead pit is a good pit.

unlisted

SMOOTHMARINE187
Some of us have parents that put us in good schools and taught us to make good decisions.
Well time to rack that steel... Be back later...

Did you mow there grass today?? See if you can get those grass lines straight this time. Roller down going away,,,,, roller up on the way back...

You must have gone to Harvard to become a fork lift operator :rolleyes:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Nothing better to do with your weekend?

Speaking of... I'm guessing yours is closely related to what's swishing around in the bottom of a Port-O-John - lets hear the gun rant and how you're gonna send your kid out on a mission...

Yes, dear? Are the political threads pinging enough to keep the site afloat?

And yes, you've made it clear you don't like Pitties - it's fine. If you want to fear all of them - it's fine, that's your lack of intelligence and courage.

Yes, you have proven to be stupid multiple times - lets hear the gun rants or how you're gonna send your boy to his demise to take care of something you want to start...

I guarantee my Malinois will do way more damage than the pits.

but.... they have to do something to keep the site going

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I don't doubt they are. However I can tell you Shepherds and Dobermans make far better protection dogs than a Golden or Lab ever will, the Pits or Bassetts won't ever be a very good herding dogs or retrievers for waterfowl season... Mals and Huskys are great when it comes to interacting with people but if there's a small animal in sight, watch out because their predatory instincts are strong.

Breeds were designed by man to exploit certain characteristics. It's why they exist.

Why try to argue the Redwood is really a Bonsai?

bbwwahsaa... mals... malinois are not a breed I would say are good with interacting with people... (or malamutes? seeing you put it with husky)

black dog

Free America
I guarantee my Malinois will do way more damage than the pits.

but.... they have to do something to keep the site going

My 226 ain't perticular, a double tap and your Malinois is just as dead as a pit.

Funny Troll, 6 months ago you were talking about the two Bloodhounds you have..

Last edited:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
My 226 ain't perticular, a double tap and your Malinois is just as dead as a pit.

and should be able to kill an effing lab also as I have seen more aggressive labs in my life due to POS back yard breeders wanting to make a fast dollar thinking they have a great dog.

black dog

Free America
:lmao: You'd think...

I'm guessing she's carrying her "I Velcro'd my shoes today" bronze medal around, showing it off everywhere.

Your lady boss is calling you, time to fill the refrigerator with bottled water and wipe down the stationary gym equipment.

warneckutz

Your lady boss is calling you, time to fill the refrigerator with bottled water and wipe down the stationary gym equipment.

So, YOU ARE SCARED. You've got the same testicular fortitude as Miss "If I May" but less of a man than Sappy. YOU ARE the perfect example of a keyboard warrior.