Rescue Squad Chief Charged with sexual offense

twobit

vraiblonde said:
And while we're scoffing:

Abuse? He grabbed her boob and licked her neck :lol:

It's not like he raped her in the bathroom or anything. What a friggin' baby.
I agree. Boob grabs should be mandatory.

sockgirl77

Dear Mommy,
My friends dog assaults me each time I visit. He sniffs my ass to an extreme that I've never seen. Can I press charges?
:ohwell:,
Socki

metal.guru

"So nice of you to disclose your wifes attack..bet she loves the fact the WHOLE world knows she was assualted...TARD..go away and leave the Forums...."

Thanks for the Karma

I guess it's TARDs like you, wanting someone to NOT report such a crime, that eventually leads to pervs like him committing rape.

bohman

sockgirl77 said:
Dear Mommy,
My friends dog assaults me each time I visit. He sniffs my ass to an extreme that I've never seen. Can I press charges?
Socki

Excellent analogy. :yay: I've had several dogs locked up.

citysherry

I Need a Beer
vraiblonde said:
And while we're scoffing:

Abuse? He grabbed her boob and licked her neck :lol:

It's not like he raped her in the bathroom or anything. What a friggin' baby.

What one woman might believe is harmless, another might find grossly offensive. When you are sexually harassed or sexually abused, it is not because the perpetrator is horny, but because they are people who will abuse power.

wv4x4

sockgirl77 said:
Dear Mommy,
Socki

Whipe your butt, dogs like to eat poo!

Sincerely,
Mommy
:razz:

K

kris31280

metal.guru said:
Well Kris, he has been in my book. My wife was one of his previous victims, who decided to let it go, like has been suggested here. My thoughts were to go put a bullet in his skull after it happened, but I followed her wishes. The story this latest victim gave in her reporting document? Verbatim to what I heard a few years ago after my wife could finally talk about it. She's now sorry she didn't say something then. I'm sorry I didn't take care of it my way. Glad you want to give him the benefit of the doubt, I can't.
Your wife chose to put herself in to a situation she couldn't handle... and while I'm sorry for her alleged assault, I cannot sympathize with your anger or her choice to not do something about it.

If he indeed has done this many times and your wife chose to let it go, then she is in part responsible for perpetuating his behavior.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
metal.guru said:
Well Kris, he has been in my book. My wife was one of his previous victims, who decided to let it go, like has been suggested here. My thoughts were to go put a bullet in his skull after it happened, but I followed her wishes. The story this latest victim gave in her reporting document? Verbatim to what I heard a few years ago after my wife could finally talk about it. She's now sorry she didn't say something then. I'm sorry I didn't take care of it my way. Glad you want to give him the benefit of the doubt, I can't.
Heresay. JMO. I'm a woman who has pretty much always worked in a male dominated environment. Sometimes I am not sure on the PC way to handle certain situations and ask for advice, but over the course of my adult life I have been grabbed, fondled, held by the arm, had my job threatened, and more while working. Not once have I ever called the police. 98% of the time you can nip behavior like that in the bud, by not playing along.

I'm not here to pass judgment on anybody, but I am going to give you a scenario:

A woman is hanging out in a dominately male environment, chatting up everybody. She's sassing right back, telling dirty jokes, playing into conversation with sexual innuendo. She says to some guy "oh what I wouldn't do to you but you can't handle it". Days - weeks - conversations like that and flirting - yep it's flirting - and some of it is trying to be one of the guys - which rarely works. When finally that guy says to her "hey let's bang bang I want some". Then the woman gets all freaked out and starts screaming harrassment. IMHO, that's BS, and it's her frigging fault, cause she played into that situation.

There is maybe 2% where there is a legit case of sexual harrassment. I ain't knocking that at all. It does occur - to both males and females.

However, any accusation, or slander or opinions judging someone before they go to court and all sides are heard, is not justified. I wasn't in the room, and neither were you.

Mikeinsmd

citysherry said:
What one woman might believe is harmless, another might find grossly offensive. When you are sexually harassed or sexually abused, it is not because the perpetrator is horny, but because they are people who will abuse power.
Kinda like a mans wife carrying another mans baby.... :whistle:

Oops, wrong tread. :yay:

twobit

sockgirl77 said:
Dear Mommy,
Socki
This reminds me....when I die, I want to come back as a dog. I'd be great at leg humping.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
citysherry said:
I don't consider a boob grab to be "abuse". We toss that word around so much these days that true abuse gets lost in the shuffle of silly claims like this one. Sort of like this rash of willing women suddenly crying rape because "they were too drunk to give consent". It bastardizes the claim for the women who were truly and forcibly raped with threat of bodily harm.

And Metal Guru? I don't believe your story about your wife. Sorry. I find it hard to believe that she was so traumatized by a boob grab that she "couldn't talk about it", even to her own husband.

Back in the day before every touch was considered abuse and every guy was considered an abuser, the women banded together, went to the boss and demanded that the dirty old man be fired. And that was typically the end of it.

Mikeinsmd

kris31280 said:
Your wife chose to put herself in to a situation she couldn't handle... and while I'm sorry for her alleged assault, I cannot sympathize with your anger or her choice to not do something about it.

If he indeed has done this many times and your wife chose to let it go, then she is in part responsible for perpetuating his behavior.
Where do you draw your conclusions from?? :faint:

She CHOSE to put herself in a sit. she couldn't handle??? :faint: UFB!!!

Where did he say his wife endured this many times?? In fact, I got from his post that it happened once and he wanted to kill the guy.

K

kris31280

Mikeinsmd said:
Where do you draw your conclusions from?? :faint:

She CHOSE to put herself in a sit. she couldn't handle??? :faint: UFB!!!

Where did he say his wife endured this many times?? In fact, I got from his post that it happened once and he wanted to kill the guy.
I am not implying that it happened many times to his wife... just simply that the claim has been made that the gentleman in question has done this many times before.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
migtig said:
A woman is hanging out in a dominately male environment, chatting up everybody. She's sassing right back, telling dirty jokes, playing into conversation with sexual innuendo. She says to some guy "oh what I wouldn't do to you but you can't handle it". Days - weeks - conversations like that and flirting - yep it's flirting - and some of it is trying to be one of the guys - which rarely works. When finally that guy says to her "hey let's bang bang I want some". Then the woman gets all freaked out and starts screaming harrassment. IMHO, that's BS, and it's her frigging fault, cause she played into that situation.
:yay:

And anyone who has ever worked in a gender mixed environment has seen it a thousand times.

A gal my ex-husband used to work with would come to work with these itty bitty skirts, bending over to flash her thong, lots of suggestive talk, etc. One of the guys finally got fed up and told her to cover her ass because he didn't want to see her crack every time she bent over.

She complained to the boss, said the guys "abused and harassed" her, and the whole crew got to sit in classes for the next week. The guy almost lost his job, but the rest of the crew told the real story so he was let off with a formal reprimand in his file.

Reprimanded because he told this woman he didn't want to see her butt crack. Go figure.

metal.guru

kris31280 said:
Your wife chose to put herself in to a situation she couldn't handle...

No, she did not put herself in a situation, he was the aggressor.

kris31280 said:

As in this latest case, if those before her did not report it, how would she know of this man's behavior? As I said, she is sorry for not reporting it. What she took as a sincere apology is now evidently a script used on all his victims to coerce them into not reporting, and his actions continued.

I agree with you, it does perpetuate the behavior, which is why it should be reported. I just can't believe all the responses here that hold this as acceptable behavior.

bohman

vraiblonde said:
I don't consider a boob grab to be "abuse". We toss that word around so much these days that true abuse gets lost in the shuffle of silly claims like this one. Sort of like this rash of willing women suddenly crying rape because "they were too drunk to give consent". It bastardizes the claim for the women who were truly and forcibly raped with threat of bodily harm.

And Metal Guru? I don't believe your story about your wife. Sorry. I find it hard to believe that she was so traumatized by a boob grab that she "couldn't talk about it", even to her own husband.

Back in the day before every touch was considered abuse and every guy was considered an abuser, the women banded together, went to the boss and demanded that the dirty old man be fired. And that was typically the end of it.

So any random guy can grab your tit, you slap him, and go on about your day? Nothing else needs to happen at that point? And if you are the only woman at your workplace, and there is no one for you to band together with, what then?

I agree with you 100% on the "drunken consent" issue, and in general that a lot of women report things that they shouldn't. But I hold people to a higher standard in the workplace. And I suppose that it's debatable whether that is the right approach, but that's just how I feel about it.