Restaurant Reviews

Had a plate of nachos for a light dinner for 3 of us that weren't real hungry. Good, but they let the chips get soggy and it had a half a tomato slice on top. Too much trouble to dice up at least a whole slice themselves I guess.

Had a plate of nachos for a light dinner for 3 of us that weren't real hungry. Good, but they let the chips get soggy and it had a half a tomato slice on top. Too much trouble to dice up at least a whole slice themselves I guess.

Plaza Tolteca.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Has anyone eaten at the Striped Rock yet ?
It opened friday and it looks like it had a lot of outdoor tables filled all weekend.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Ymmv

food1.jpg

luvmygdaughters

My daughter gave me a gift certificate to Pier 450. Cant wait to try it. I know some on the forums have eaten there, what do you guys recommend?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
My daughter gave me a gift certificate to Pier 450. Cant wait to try it. I know some on the forums have eaten there, what do you guys recommend?
Their corn and crab soup is delicious, as is their crab balls and hush puppy basket.

We have been there probably 12-15 or so times, and have pretty much had consistently delicious food. We last went on Father's Day, and it was not a good meal or great service. Having said that, we will go back, because we think it was just a one-off experience.

We went all through the winter when they offered their Cuisine Around the World, where they prepared food from various regions of the world, i.e., a night in France, a Columbian dinner, etc., and it was always delicious, and a really fun evening. Our best meal has been on Valentine's Day, where they served a tenderloin steak that was.to.die.for. It was that good.

It's a beautiful place with a killer view. Hope you go and have a great time. :cheers:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Their corn and crab soup is delicious, as is their crab balls and hush puppy basket.

We have been there probably 12-15 or so times, and have pretty much had consistently delicious food. We last went on Father's Day, and it was not a good meal or great service. Having said that, we will go back, because we think it was just a one-off experience.

We went all through the winter when they offered their Cuisine Around the World, where they prepared food from various regions of the world, i.e., a night in France, a Columbian dinner, etc., and it was always delicious, and a really fun evening. Our best meal has been on Valentine's Day, where they served a tenderloin steak that was.to.die.for. It was that good.

It's a beautiful place with a killer view. Hope you go and have a great time. :cheers:
When are we meeting for dinner?

luvmygdaughters

Thanks so much, sounds delicious!!!

phreddyp

Whenever you want. I'd love to meet up with you. But be sure to give me a fair amount of notice. I haven't put on make up or done my hair in about 18 months, so I need time to pretty myself up. I may be ready by June 17, 2022. Is that good for you?
If you are naked and have beer that's good enough for me , see you at sex , at six sorry !