Reverting back to Maiden name

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Well one of the sayings that I've heard and agree with this....

"Not every Republican is a racist, but every racist I knew was a Republican"....

And unfortunately there are a huge concentration of Republicans, super right wing, fascist, holly rollers and gun nuts in CC.

Trump certainly didn't help you guys...

You're full of crap, but that's beside the point. You've walked around your entire life with a perpetual chip on your shoulder. From the time you were "racially targeted" as an elementary school child thru your adulthood, so you doth protest too much.

nobody really

I need a nap
I changed it back to my maiden name, used my birth certificate and divorce decree. Although it wasn't in the decree, both social security administration, mva, and the state department (for changing my passport) accepted my birth certificate as my legal name, and the divorce decree to drop the married name. I am now back to my maiden name.

nobody really

I need a nap
With those thee items now as official documentation as to my name change, the rest (car title, house deed, creditors, etc) will probably be easy.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Consult your legal advisor as they can help you better in these matters. My sister faced a similar situation, so she consulted a renowned lawyer (one Mr. Bechara Tarabay, whom she came to know about through this page ) and he guided her perfectly.

Nice spam.

DannyMotorcycle

My college girlfriend's roommate had the last name "Teats". She was a veterinary student. Within a year of starting college she had her last name changed to something innocuous like Miller or Walters.

LOL

I'll never trust a walters or miller ever again.

If it were me, i'd change it at the MVA and not go through all the court hassle.. perhaps a little photoshoppe of the divorce decree as well if the license alone wasn't
enough.. although about 30 years ago i did change my last name to match my mothers and not my deadbeat dad.. something like $13 or 35 at most? glad i did
it back then, plus his name sucked..

then there is this deadbeat selfish loser who almost got away with it too... if he had done like the other lady, and did a name change in court on the deceased name, the new name
would have been clean.. https://www.yahoo.com/news/missing-indiana-mans-family-found-060339508.html

I also have to wonder what jurisdictions in the country make it easy, and perhaps could do it by mail..
like you can do with starting corporations or getting car tags.. hmm I should look into that..
I could make my middle name superstar.. or go the darth vader route... then the telemarkers would
think someone just wrote down a fake name and not call..

I wanted to name my son "noname" but his mother wasn't having that.

hmmm I should find someone with the same birthday as me and change my name to theirs...
someone who's rich.. that confusion shoudl be great for my credit score..

now i'm wondering.. can a man take on a woman's last name when married?
can they both take on a new last name? Hey it's my religion it's how we work.. we form a new union and..name..
if only the woman can take a man's last name then that's sexist and racist!

Last edited:

Goldenhawk

LOL
I wanted to name my son "noname" but his mother wasn't having that.
Hah. My dad had a rather nerdy friend with the last name "Skopp". He honestly tried to name his son Michael Roland.

As in Michael Roland Scopp.

As in Mike Row Scopp.

Fortunately for the poor kid, his mom noticed before the birth certificate was printed.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Hah. My dad had a rather nerdy friend with the last name "Skopp". He honestly tried to name his son Michael Roland.

As in Mike Row Scopp.

Fortunately for the poor kid, his mom noticed before the birth certificate was printed.

:lol:

DannyMotorcycle

As in Mike Row Scopp.

hahah

someone named their kid robin hood that went ot my school..