RGme released

Tito

Donkey Smell
I will say it now. My man RG will have at least a .500 record in Cleveland if he starts

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I will say it now. My man RG will have at least a .500 record in Cleveland if he starts

To be honest..I really hope he does! I like it every time a talented guy like RG makes a comeback and confounds the critics. It wouldn't be the first time, that's for sure.

Hank

my war

I'm rooting for him. He is young & had a bit of an ego while playing, but I thought he handled the benching/demotion situation w/ class..... #### Dan Snyder! Go Dallas!

Looks like Skins & Browns play each other this year as well. Sweet!

Last edited:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Dude needs to grow up and take responsibility for the outcome of his actions. He was quick to blame everyone else when the team did poorly when he was here. Glad Gruden had the nads to sit him down and name Cousins the starter. That was a bold move by a junior coach but the results proved him correct in the end.

Hank

my war
Dude needs to grow up and take responsibility for the outcome of his actions. He was quick to blame everyone else when the team did poorly when he was here. Glad Gruden had the nads to sit him down and name Cousins the starter. That was a bold move by a junior coach but the results proved him correct in the end.

I think it humbled him.

Grumpy

I'd say its a 1 in 4 chance that he learns to read defenses and 1 in 10 that he remains healthy behind Cleveland's line. The best and worst thing that has happened to him is the Shanahans. Best that they designed an offense using his athletic skills. Worst was they covered up his lack of a grasp on reading defenses.

Cleveland got him as a stopgap and to sell tickets,

Hank

my war
I'd say its a 1 in 4 chance that he learns to read defenses and 1 in 10 that he remains healthy behind Cleveland's line. The best and worst thing that has happened to him is the Shanahans. Best that they designed an offense using his athletic skills. Worst was they covered up his lack of a grasp on reading defenses.

Is he a ticket seller at this point? I don't think so... One thing for sure, the microscope will be on him...

Larry Gude

Strung Out

So they see him same as that Snyder guy?

Grumpy

:drummer:

Well, then they should have stuck with Manziel. He is more of a car crash than RG3.

You're probably right. My thoughts were probably swayed by the reaction of some of the NY Jets forums a few weeks ago. They were going nuts about the possibility of signing him., probably 90% in favor of it; fans, like voters, aren't too smart. :lol: