RGme released

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
This guy is a 1 season wonder. FWIW, I thought Alfred Morris was the real rookie of the year. 1,600+ yards, very few rooks reach that level.

Grumpy

FWIW, I thought Alfred Morris was the real rookie of the year. 1,600+ yards, very few rooks reach that level.

Alf didn't have the pizazzzzz to get it, very humble, great guy that isn't 'all about me'. Was pleased he played so well yesterday when he got in.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Alf didn't have the pizazzzzz to get it, very humble, great guy that isn't 'all about me'. Was pleased he played so well yesterday when he got in.

True enough. Morris didn't have the flowing locks, the gold teeth, the QB only image the NFL so badly wants in a leader superstar.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
True enough. Morris didn't have the flowing locks, the gold teeth, the QB only image the NFL so badly wants in a leader superstar.

In the history of the NFL, less than 50 times has the 1,600 yard mark been reached. Very few rookies have done that. No Alf in 2012 then no bobby 3 times.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
In the history of the NFL, less than 50 times has the 1,600 yard mark been reached. Very few rookies have done that. No Alf in 2012 then no bobby 3 times.

I agree. IMHO, the NFL looks beyond real talent while looking for their next newest poster boy, and he has to be pretty, and all over the public face media-wise.