Ride-Along or Scared Straight?????

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
aps45819 said:
:shutup: I understand that he's helping a friend. Just saying it might be better to seek the info from the source

Maybe his options were phone a friend, ask the audience, or 50/50. :shrug:

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Chasey_Lane said:
I doubt it will even phase them. I mean, look how many teen moms we have, even AFTER seeing pictures/slides/videos in child development classes. I suggest a tour through your local coroner's office. :yay:
:yeahthat:

I have heard of people doing ride alongs in st.marys. Call and ask.

W8-4-ME

aps45819 said:
I guess posting here is easier than calling the police departments and getting reliable information from the sources that might be involved with the program.

:blahblah: I guess posting something useful is beyond your ability :loser:

W8-4-ME

Suz' said:
:yeahthat:

I have heard of people doing ride alongs in st.marys. Call and ask.

I am going to call and ask. I was just hoping maybe someone here had some experiance with it and possibly get info from them.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
W8-4-ME said:
I guess posting something useful is beyond your ability
Ah, so you have been reading his posts :yay:

I posted this in the other thread - call the cop shop. They'll hook you up.

Suz

W8-4-ME said:
I am going to call and ask. I was just hoping maybe someone here had some experiance with it and possibly get info from them.
Well I do know someone that did it with the state. But she was dating him at the time.........

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
W8-4-ME said:
Does anyone know or have any info on, if they even have them in SoMD, Ride-Along or Scared Straight Programs for teenagers? I am originally from Ma. and I know we had them there when I was in school. Just wondering if they are available here.

Hmmmm, isn't that what Teddy Kennedy was doing for Mary Jo the night he drove across the bridge too far?

BTW: Didn't you used to post as ConcernedParent?

Suz

W8-4-ME said:
Not that kind of Ride-Along............... :lol:

:lol:

I didn't mean that either! She rode around with him on his shift patroling......

K

Kizzy

I was a cadet for the Maryland State Police. On my very first ride-a-long, we got a call for a hit and run accident, a kid on his bike. I was a passenger, and the Trooper went about 120 MPH, from La Plata to Waldorf on Rt. 301, lights and sirens. I thought I was going to shiat my pants. :lmao:

Everyone should go on at least one ride-a-long. :yay:

AC/DC said:
The whole time I was thinking "dude, hit harder or use a bigger hammer" :ohwell:
Anybody know if they have those movies at the video store formerly known as Blair's Video in Charlotte Hall?

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
Kizzy said:
It was so awful. Flashbacks :bawl: I think I need to go home. :bawl:
It bugged me to see the people enjoying hitting the monkey like that. I may kill furry/feathered creatures myself, but at least it's done quickly.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I had enough azz whuppin's when I was younger to keep me scared straight. No ride alongs needed :yay: .

K

Kizzy

Barbra said:

Jeebus. I think I know what I'm talking about. No need to call. :duh:

I think they should call you anyway and ask you if it is going to rain tonight. :bubble:

:lmao:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Barbra said:
Yes, if you wish.

Edit: You have to pick early, late, or night shift. You have to be @ HQ @ the start of the Squad's shift.
Wish I new that when I was single.