Ride Sept 28

ylexot

Super Genius
I'd like to, but have to go home and get to work on cleaning the house. My mom is coming down next weekend.

Oktoberfest at Morton's BMW in Fredericksburg on Oct 11th????

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
OMG YES! That ambulance was nothing. Firetruck had me changing my drawers! :lol:

I should have just kept rolling, but I freaked and stopped. My ears are still ringing. And then blow-by boy (now referred to as BBB) roared past me and made it worse. :jameo:

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
I should have just kept rolling, but I freaked and stopped. My ears are still ringing. And then blow-by boy (now referred to as BBB) roared past me and made it worse. :jameo:
Stopping was the right thing to do but I think I would have stopped much sooner. :yay:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Stopping was the right thing to do but I think I would have stopped much sooner. :yay:

Well, I made the corner and then kind of didn't want to stop in the "yield" zone in case someone came flying up behind us after the ambulance passed. :shrug:

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
Well, I made the corner and then kind of didn't want to stop in the "yield" zone in case someone came flying up behind us after the ambulance passed. :shrug:
DR and I had your back. Your first instinct, in my opinion, would be to pull out of the path of the emergency vehicle and stop until it passes. :yay: You did good.