Riding today

mingiz

Horse Poor
So who all is meeting at the lake at 1130???

Me and the new guy
Paso
Taz
Loper

ANYONE ELSE????

Colliegal

Thought I could, but I can't. Wish I could, but I can't. Have FUN!

mingiz said:

Me and the new guy
Paso
Taz
Loper

ANYONE ELSE????

showqueen74

Phyxius said:
I'm still el sicko, but I'm coming out and I'm going to photograph with Loper. :)
Have you tried Cold MD? Can be found at GNC. Kicks all my colds in the Azz. :buttkick: Hope you feel better soon. Vicky

Loper

Animal Poor!
mingiz said:

Me and the new guy
Paso
Taz
Loper

ANYONE ELSE????

I'm gonna meet up with you guys later like usual so go around to the left first. :)

W

WhoCares

I would but Ashton is not ready for that yet.

HE is getting better about trailrides, but not ready for the lake. I am hoping to take him this fall. He is really good about crossing bridges, and seeing deer. We still walk alot, so I want to wait until we do more trotting to join everyone.

mingiz

Horse Poor
You all miss a nice ride.... :howdy: As usual we had a blast..... :lmao: I'm sure pics will be posted..... :howdy:

SLIM

mingiz said:
You all miss a nice ride.... :howdy: As usual we had a blast..... :lmao: I'm sure pics will be posted..... :howdy:

Hey, sorry I had to leave so fast but I had a short time from when my sister called to get that thing off the back of my truck before she had to go somewhere else. She wasn't suppose to be home until a little bit later so I thought I had a little bit more time to hang out. Sure wish I could have. It was nice meeting you guys. Hopefully, next time I will be able to do that if you'll let me :whistle: It was nice! :yay:

SLIM

And YES I WILL bring potato salad and/or cole slaw! :lmao:
AND my own smokes! :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:

mingiz

Horse Poor
It is a nciw camera but the lcd display is messed up so all I see is a half of a screen with blur...But I do like your little secret agent man camera.... :lmao:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I have 111 of them playing in the field and I can't really cull them out 'cause since it's gaiting I don't know what's "ok" and what garbage. :) I got a couple of the three legged ones.

tee hee and the water sitting pony is cute, even if they are butt shots. :)

mingiz

Horse Poor
Hey that's 2 of us on that gaiting thing....Yea I was so glad that you were back there. I was just geting ready to say where is the camera... I thought mine was going down too but I caught him in time.... :lmao: Can't wait to see all the shots. Take ur time I know how time consuming it can be.... :huggy: