Riding today

G

GVF

Wish I could have gone :( When are you all going out again?? I would love to come and shoot some pics :)

I will be at PGEC this Sat for MSA cheering on Max and maybe taking my yearling filly out to show in hand on Sun (but that owuld be in the morning).

How often do you guys get together?? I know sam would love to come and ride. I could tag along as groom/additional picture taker :)

Finofan

Here there and everywhere
remaxrealtor said:
Hey you! :huggy:

Took Alvin out for his first trail ride yesterday, out for over an hour and he was GREAT! One little spook over a morning dove and nervous about all Bubby's equipment, but relaxed right into it. He'll go through or near ANYTHING. Shouldn't be long...... :razz:

:banana:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
GVF said:
I will be at PGEC this Sat for MSA cheering on Max and maybe taking my yearling filly out to show in hand on Sun (but that owuld be in the morning).

SMHA, don't confuse me like that lady. :lmao: I should be there too, though.

mingiz

Horse Poor
GVF said:
Wish I could have gone :( When are you all going out again?? I would love to come and shoot some pics :)

How often do you guys get together?? I know sam would love to come and ride. I could tag along as groom/additional picture taker :)

:howdy:
We usually try and go every Sunday..We haven't decided where this week yet. I mentioned Cedarville....