Ring Engraving?

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Hoping these will load the first will be the new ring, but with diamond sushion center and rose gold band, the second is what the original was.

And to think just a couple months ago, you were hard up for cash.

What did you invest in?

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!

What did you invest in?

Well if you would like to know I have nothing to hide and pride myself in being an open and honest person. 1. I sold some items I no longer needed or wanted on eBay. Look up princessnridge I am a power seller with 100% feedback. 2. I got my school loan money that was left after my tuition was deducted. 3. I had my 43rd birthday, I guess I am clearly too old for gifts so I got money instead. 4. ***** YES THIS IS IN ALL CAPS SO AS NOT TO SHOUT BUT TO EXPRESS WITH IMENSE GRATITUDE THAT THE ONLY LIVING GRANDPARANT AND A STEP ONE AT THAT WAS GRACIOUS ENOUGH TO GIVE ME MY INHERITANCE EARLY*****, yes the majority of it is in a money market account,5. I received the rest of my scholarship money. I paid my rent through January and I paid off all my bills as well. So I am debt free, single but not looking, broken hearted and still in love, but tomorrow is always a new day.

*** I can also proudly say I am not on welfare either.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!

What did you invest in?

Now if you would like to discuss my money market accounts I have invested mostly in P&G as I believe they are the company that makes Depends. My parents are baby boomers and lets just put it out their and be honest we will most likely all be incontinent at one point or another in our lives.

You know how they makes those depends like underwear, old people pull ups? Well I just gave my input and voila, and easy side that tears away for accidents with stretchy sides to maintain that feeling of dignity.

P.S. You have to make sure they hold on good if stepping in and out because sometimes you gotta wiggle and jiggle lift and tuck about a bit to get them in the just the right spot.

The only regret I have was not turning the super maxipad into the poise pad. I could be a billionaire by now.

Last edited:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Now if you would like to discuss my money market accounts I have invested mostly in P&G as I believe they are the company that makes Depends. My parents are baby boomers and lets just put it out their and be honest we will most likely all be incontinent at one point or another in our lives.

You know how they makes those depends like underwear, old people pull ups? Well I just gave my input and voila, and easy side that tears away for accidents with stretchy sides to maintain that feeling of dignity.

P.S. You have to make sue they hold on good if stepping in and out because sometimes you gotta wiggle and jiggle lift and tuck about a bit to get them in the just the right spot.

The only regret I have was not turning the super maxipad into the poise pad. I could be a billionaire by now.

there
sure

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
there
sure

Can we talk about someone else now or get back on the subject of my ring? It's bad enough my kids already complain when I have to use the restroom more than twice on and 8 hour adventure.

How is your daughter doing BTW? Mine starts her first real post graduate job at a corporate law firm in Baltimore tomorrow. That only cost me $850.00 in business attire clothing just to get her started until her first check yesterday. I just can't wait until the day I don't have to pay her rent anymore.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
You are most welcome, I think I really liked and ultimately chose the setting I did as to me it appears that the bad runs continuously under the stone versus ending before the halo if you get what I mean.

Yes it is absolutely stunning. I would love to have a ring like that :)

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Yes it is absolutely stunning. I would love to have a ring like that :)

Thank you I am quite fond of it myself. It really looks so much different to me in person. So thank you.

To DoWhat, you must run a pawn shop and if not you should. I am not in any financial dire straights at this point but for $50.00 I may be able to find your lovely wife something close to it in CZ's. Just let me know.

And at the end of the day if I ever find myself in financial straights again I would do it all over again. Jewels, nice cars, and the extras of life are just that "Extras" I will never not pay a bill when I have something I can sell to pay the bill with.

acommondisaster

I hope you delay getting the ring engraved until you've had plenty of time to heal. I think you will be able to come up with something more uplifting and less of an "in your face" kind of quote. You may disagree, but let me expound -

I spent 10 years at my last duty station. The last year, we got a new AF "first sergeant" who, for some reason, made me his target. It was a miserable few months - so bad, that my previous unit commander was able to get me switched to his new unit, to get me away from the harassment. When anyone departed, the standard goodbye gift was a beautiful numbered pen and ink drawing of Marine One landing on the White House south lawn, with some words of wisdom added by the artist. Because I had been a part of my old unit for so long, they were the ones who ordered and presented it to me. The words of wisdom at the bottom says "For all the good times and the bad" (it had been evident to everyone that this guy was out to get me,and this was their acknowledgement of sympathy that he'd been a dick, I guess). Everytime I look at that piece of art, I am reminded not of 9 years of challenge and rewards, but of the miserable time that AF piece of crap gave me. Hold off until you find something less related (and more postive) to what you've just been through. No regrets seems just too much about what you've JUST been through. Just my 2 cents.